My Beautiful Buddy Hung At The Groomers ....how Can This Happen ;(

Cazstaff

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou so much everyone for your kind supportive words and advice, it really does help. I slept beside him last night and had my last cuddle early this morning before Pets at Peace took him.

I still find it hard to believe. He was such a special soul.

The vet manager called me last night to see how I was and to offer me any help or support I needed. I thought that was lovely considering they didnt know me at all. I will call her today and ask for a report.

I have heard nothing from the Grooming Salon :mad , all they said to me when I went in to get his collar and lead was 'we're sorry'. If they had done that to a person it would be murder and they would be jailed!

Buddy playing with Ruger :love: :love:

He may have been 14 but he still had alot of life left in him!

P1110114_zps8c6cb954.jpgP1110115-001_zps5121b273.jpg

It makes me stomach hurt reading this. I can't believe something like this can happen, I'm so sorry :grouphug:

I'd like to think the groomers didn't say anything because they didn't know what to say, they felt so bad that words couldn't express, but there are no excuses for what they did. I'm so glad the vets called to check on you.

*hugs*

I feel so angry and upset after reading your post. What a terrible thing to happen to you, your family and dear Buddy :cry:

As others have suggested, getting a report from the vet and contacting the RSPCA and council seem a logical place to start.

Hugs to you and your family. RIP Buddy, you were loved very much. :rainbowbridge: