My Beautiful Buddy Hung At The Groomers ....how Can This Happen ;(

Cazstaff

The owner of the Groomers has just called me. She was very upset and sorry.

When I asked if she could please explain how such a thing could happen she told me that Buddy was left chained on a drying table while the girls were at lunch! :eek:

:mad :mad No one was in the room or even within ear shot. She obviously isnt trying to cover anything up, that is horrendous :cry:

It was only that the owner went to a customer at the front counter that she saw him hanging dead.

Are you kidding me :eek: WTF !!! This is going to send me insane, just too much.

She said if there is anything I want just tell her..... how about my precious boy being treated with a pinch of care!!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, your support means the world to me.

Ask to see the width of the benches they use.... definately not wide enough for a golden retriever to be left up there while they went to lunch.... complete negligence :mad

Edited by Inevitablue

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I asked if she could please explain how such a thing could happen she told me that Buddy was left chained on a drying table while the girls were at lunch! :eek:

:mad :mad No one was in the room or even within ear shot. She obviously isnt trying to cover anything up, that is horrendous :cry:

It was only that the owner went to a customer at the front counter that she saw him hanging dead.

Are you kidding me :eek: WTF !!! This is going to send me insane, just too much.

She said if there is anything I want just tell her..... how about my precious boy being treated with a pinch of care!!!!!

confused.gifeek1.gifconfused.gifeek1.gif

At least she has contacted you!

Who-ever left Buddy should be sacked immediately...............

I am so horrified this could happen! This is shocking.

confused.gifeek1.gifconfused.gifeek1.gif

At least she has contacted you!

Who-ever left Buddy should be sacked immediately...............

Then this horrible event was no accident. It is forseeable what the result of leaving him there like that would be.

Ask to see the width of the benches they use.... definately not wide enough for a golden retriever to be left up there while they went to lunch.... complete negligence :mad

OMG. I just don't know what to say... :mad

I'd be asking what action she is taking against the employee(s) who left him there. Also for her to cover any vet costs & any kind of memorial thing you are doing for Buddy. I'm not sure what else to suggest.