My Beautiful Buddy Hung At The Groomers ....how Can This Happen ;(

Cazstaff

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too think of you both too since this horrific tragedy has happen & have also discussed the story with quite a few fellow dog lovers

in the vain hope of at the very least raising peoples awareness of what can happen. It it saves one dogs life then it will be so very worth it.

Edited by BC Crazy

Thankyou so much everyone for still keeping Buddy and I in your thoughts and for spreading his story so that people can be aware of what can happen. :grouphug:

Its still all going on :cry: On Friday I received the written report from the lovely vet that attended to Buddy, its so very sad. The vets clearly tried very hard to bring Buddy back for a good 15 minutes but he had been left too long :mad :mad

Thankyou so much everyone for still keeping Buddy and I in your thoughts and for spreading his story so that people can be aware of what can happen. :grouphug:

Its still all going on :cry: On Friday I received the written report from the lovely vet that attended to Buddy, its so very sad. The vets clearly tried very hard to bring Buddy back for a good 15 minutes but he had been left too long :mad :mad

Oh Caz :cry:

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of Buddy. I'm glad you at least have the vets report as proof of what happened. *hugs* I hope you take this further, these people need to be shut down.

Poor darling boy. :cry:

Caz, I know there are probably things you can't talk about in public if there is legal action going on, but do keep us as informed as you can. There's a lot of sympathy and love here for dear Buddy and you.

Oh dear Cazstaff.... :cry: my eye's are leaking again reading this post.... & just so dam angry at the same time at the sheer lack of care/consideration/professionalism for Buddy. Bloody lunch was more important ????

My blood just boils at the thought that anyone would turn there back on a dog tied up to anything let alone leave the room for what seems an extended period if the Vet's report are anything to go by :mad

I for one take my hat off to you girl. The way you have handled this horrific tragedy that has happened to you & your darling BFF, Buddy is nothing short of aspiring. Stay strong Cazstaff.

Edited by BC Crazy

If you need strength to pursue whatever you are going to pursue regarding Buddy then you only need to come on here and you will receive it in bucket loads. Buddy's story will never be forgotten here on DOL and many of us continue to share it so that his loss might save another life.

If you need strength to pursue whatever you are going to pursue regarding Buddy then you only need to come on here and you will receive it in bucket loads. Buddy's story will never be forgotten here on DOL and many of us continue to share it so that his loss might save another life.

Too true on all counts :(

My dogs are becoming due for their trip to the groomers and I can feel my tummy tightening with nervousness. I haven't been in since Buddy's tragedy, but I have to bite the bullet soon.

Cazstaff I posted your story on a group I am with so other people are aware of what could happen and questions that should be asked when choosing a grooming salon.. Nothing we can say can take the pain away but I hope you are able to get the outcome you and Buddy deserve .. run free beautiful boy...

There were 4 staff on including the owner, this is not a once off for this salon.

I morn for Buddy everyday even though I didn't know him, a innocent lost at the hands of negligence.

What do you mean?

Plutopup, I note you have one post only, being this one.

Are you the groomer, or maybe owner?

Could you share your story with us please?

RIP Buddy, Sleep forever sweetly beautiful man.

I dont know who Plutopup is but I give them credit for speaking up!!:thumbsup:

I also know of another little dog (Pekinese) who was left severely handicapped by this salon and I do wonder how many more victims that there are??

RIP Buddy

There were 4 staff on including the owner, this is not a once off for this salon.

I morn for Buddy everyday even though I didn't know him, a innocent lost at the hands of negligence.

What do you mean?

Plutopup, I note you have one post only, being this one.

Are you the groomer, or maybe owner?

Could you share your story with us please?

RIP Buddy, Sleep forever sweetly beautiful man.