My Beautiful Buddy Hung At The Groomers ....how Can This Happen ;(

Cazstaff

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a negligent groomer leaves a dog on a table unattended. But this doesn't help bring your boy back. I have a fair idea which grooming salon you are referring too as well. Is he your only dog you had groomed? If you have a small dog you are most welcome to make a booking at the salon where I work in Kingswood. PM me if you want to have a chat about anything :hug:

Oh my GOD :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please tell me that's not the same dear old boy I groomed for you once??

Bloody Hell Caz, he was just the nicest boy, you know if you or your parents didnt adopt him I was going to jump in line.

OMFG.

He looks so lovely in that photo compared to when I saw him. You obviously did such a lovely job getting him in to such good condition. My heart is aching for you, he was truly such a special dog. He just had an aura about him that made you want to love him. :(

I am so so sorry and as equally disgusted that some idiot bloody moron would be stupid enough to leave a dog on a table.

Thinking of you *hugs*

So sorry for your loss.

An avoidable accident IMO.

You should sue them for as much as you can, even though no amount of compensation can bring Buddy back.

Hopefully with a huge penalty, the groomer will wise up and prevent something like that from happening ever again, thus saving the life of other dogs.

Edited by andrewang

How horrific :cry: I am so so sorry this happened to your beloved Buddy :cry: How could they just leave a dog on a table unattended and with a choker chain on, my god what is wrong with these people :mad :mad . My heart goes out to you :hug: :hug: , it is an awful tragedy and my thoughts are with you :hug:. RIP Buddy :rainbowbridge: , this just should not have happened :cry:

I'm no lawyer, but the Prevention of Cruelty Act in NSW says that 'a person in charge of an animal... shall not fail to take reasonable care to prevent an act of cruelty'. Any reasonable person would say that someone leaving a dog, wearing a choke chain, on a table alone, is highly likely to cause a pain & suffering. The grooming establishment even admitted the neglect.

Also, doesn't the law regard a dog as property? Could this grooming salon be made to pay for not returning owner's living dog... via the Small Claims Court?

There's a LawAccess NSW phone no where the members of the public can ask questions. 1300 888 529

Edited by mita