My Beautiful Buddy Hung At The Groomers ....how Can This Happen ;(

Cazstaff

Caz, I am very sorry for your loss.

I have been reading this thread since you first posted and am glad you have named the business involved, however...

What is concerning is there are now several different versions of the event spreading on Facebook, and given the

wording of them, there may be legal implications, sadly which may cause you to regret naming them (this really

does suck but it is why slander & libel laws are in place).

Such versions as all the staff just went out to lunch and left Buddy there, to the staff having a social chat outside,

these sort of versions do not bode well. Why cant they simply say, as has been stated in this thread many times,

Buddy was left unattended, that is all that matters, and once again, was totally wrong. It is hard to make something so

bad even worse, but it seems that is what some people are trying to do, and if it came to the crunch, where was the business

named? On here...

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donatella

I have been reading this thread since you first posted and am glad you have named the business involved, however...

What is concerning is there are now several different versions of the event spreading on Facebook, and given the

wording of them, there may be legal implications, sadly which may cause you to regret naming them (this really

Such versions as all the staff just went out to lunch and left Buddy there, to the staff having a social chat outside,

these sort of versions do not bode well. Why cant they simply say, as has been stated in this thread many times,

Buddy was left unattended, that is all that matters, and once again, was totally wrong. It is hard to make something so

bad even worse, but it seems that is what some people are trying to do, and if it came to the crunch, where was the business

named? On here...

Sounds like you may be affiliated with them in some way..

I don't see how Caz could be liable for what other people say on FB when her original story is available here.

My point is all about minimising grief and further issues for Caz

Yes, the original story is here, and quite rightfully so, just putting it out there as I am sure the people responsible

for the other versions may just see this and do the right thing and re-word the message they are putting out there.

I now have 3 versions of this story on my news feed from different people and groups

named? On here...

Sounds like you may be affiliated with them in some way..

Normally I just bite my tongue but you seriously need to give yourself an uppercut

HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH AN ACCUSATION...

I would sooner see the business in question rot in hell, HOWEVER, I would rather some people get off there soap boxes and be HONEST

Not BS a story to try and sensationalise it

Guest donatella

:laugh:

Pets1 a place I want to shop

My comment was in response to your reaction to Caz naming the business. How can she be responsible for what others say? If you see people on FB saying things that are wrong why don't you correct them? Why are you here telling people to uppercut themselves?

I don't see how Caz could be liable for what other people say on FB when her original story is available here.

Yes, the original story is here, and quite rightfully so, just putting it out there as I am sure the people responsible

for the other versions may just see this and do the right thing and re-word the message they are putting out there.

I now have 3 versions of this story on my news feed from different people and groups

This is what Caz wrote after the owner called her. Perhaps if you're so concerned you could post in response.

When I asked if she could please explain how such a thing could happen she told me that Buddy was left chained on a drying table while the girls were at lunch! eek1.gif

icon_smile_mad.gificon_smile_mad.gif No one was in the room or even within ear shot. She obviously isnt trying to cover anything up, that is horrendous crying.gif

It was only that the owner went to a customer at the front counter that she saw him hanging dead.

Please pm me if anyone sees my FB story and thinks I got it wrong. I dont want to jeopardise the campaign to raise awareness of how good groomers operate.

I haven't seen any story about Buddy on FB at all. I posted, but I haven't seen it anywhere else.

This is what Caz wrote after the owner called her. Perhaps if you're so concerned you could post in response.

When I asked if she could please explain how such a thing could happen she told me that Buddy was left chained on a drying table while the girls were at lunch! eek1.gif

icon_smile_mad.gificon_smile_mad.gif No one was in the room or even within ear shot. She obviously isnt trying to cover anything up, that is horrendous crying.gif

It was only that the owner went to a customer at the front counter that she saw him hanging dead.

Yes, that is correct, not closed up the shop and went out to lunch, or out the front having a chat

If the facts are consistent it gives the whole campaign against this business more backbone and credibility,

seeing various versions will just cause confusion and issues.

I've only seen links back to this thread.

It is funny how in the space of 5 minutes 2 of the 3 posts have gone from FB and people that were

sharing them, or re-posted the content have removed them.

Hopefully they put the information back up there, without the added parts and let the naming and shaming continue (as it should)

... no stoush intended, I was simply providing a heads up as I knew what was posted on here and was

seeing different things posted on FB, all in the past hour or so

Edited by Pets1