South Eastern Kc Numbers/results

capanash

Great to see numbers being sent out on time for this show :)

FRIDAY (6pm start)

1: 1- 170

2: 171- 256

3: 257- 399

4: 400- 499

5: 500-606

6: 607- 744

7: 745- 848

SATURDAY (9am start)

1: 1- 189

2: 190- 309

3: 310- 466

4: 467- 557

5: 558- 657

6: 658- 829

7: 830- 928

I was told on Tuesday that all 3 days will be out the back on GSD area where the lights are, ring set up the same as a couple of weeks ago.

Now, whether or not there have been alterations to this regarding weather, I don't know, but both clubs are trying to work in conjunction with one another so exhibitors won't have to move during the weekend.

Wonder if we'll be cramped in the GSD area again or inside since rain is forecast.

BB

I can't for the life of me understand why you people complain about which part of the grounds the show is held on................

There were 3 all breeds champ shows held in this area over NY and it was great, Ok we weren't in the "front row" but who cares, we had access to the rings & could see what was going on, JEEEEZ :confused:

Pffft! I am not complaining! I was only asking! Mainly because if I have o move everything for the show the next two days I will put up with being a minimalist for Friday night! That's all I wanted to know!

Wonder if we'll be cramped in the GSD area again or inside since rain is forecast.

I can't for the life of me understand why you people complain about which part of the grounds the show is held on................

There were 3 all breeds champ shows held in this area over NY and it was great, Ok we weren't in the "front row" but who cares, we had access to the rings & could see what was going on, JEEEEZ :confused:

Silverblue, I was simply asking a question and I forgot to add the ??? at the end of it.

I was not complaining, if I was complaining I would.

I don't care about getting a front row position most of the time, as long as I can get to the ring just before my number is called

I am fine with wherever i cn set up.

Good luck everyone and hope the mozzies don't bite.

BB

Group 3

Best in Group- Cocker (English)- Britebay

Rup- Gordon Setter- Triseter

Baby- GSP- mine (first show, foundation litter and her mother won the same at her first ever show SAME SHOW 3 years ago!!!) :D

Minor- Lab- Hocking

Puppy- Irish Setter- Scott/Atkinson

Junior- Golden Retriever- Adamapolous (sorry if spelling is wrong my catalougue is somewhere)

Inter- Lab- Jones

Aust Bred- Lab- Driftway

Open- as per BiG

Edited by Edpra

SATURDAY

BIS - PBGV

RUBIS - Afghan

Group 1

BIG - Affenpinscher - Hudson, Ch Strongfort Que Será Será

RUBIG - Pap

Group 2

BIG - Wire Foxie