Has Anyone Heard Of Let Me Go In Sa?

cornell

I didnt remember the name , but once I saw her name Marie and is around the Plymptom area

I have heard good reports

I did speak to her once on the phone and she sounded such a careing person

this was prior to having Tara PTS

I beleive she does take all the time you need for both yourself and your loved pet

My girl is a flirt she loves everyone, even during the tough times.:) You are right though a stranger would bother some dogs and their owners.

After losing my previous pets I had a very hard time even driving by that particular vet's office. This could also lessen that issue.

I should have also mentioned that our vet is a very well respected and experienced lovely lady. She does not do house calls which I can understand as neither would I if I was as popular as her. he he

Marie also sounds lovely. I just wish that she had email as typing things is far less painful than saying the horrible truth out loud. :(

I will though when the time is right.

Our vet came to the house when we put Dova down, the vet nurse, a male, & vet were terrific, we'll do the same when it's JC's turn. It's hard enough putting you pets down with out having to go into a vet clinic full of people :cry: .

A few years ago my aunt got someone to go and put down their dog (it had collapsed Wed night and they found the service to visit on Friday morning - dont ask I cant even fathom how someone would leave their old dog down in distress for that amount of time regardless of excuses on why they couldnt put it in the car and go to a vet).

Anyway never found out the name but it was apparently a lady vet who goes to the home and puts them down - so I assume this may be the person. They also took the dog away afterwards (another dont ask) and my aunt was apparently happy with the servce provided.

I cant remember who told me about her , but I remember it was a very good recomendation of how she spent time with the dog and owner before the deed was done

she apparently whent to the home and spent time with the dog playing / patting etc so dog was relaxed with her and talked to the owner explaining things and helping owner with what was going to happen

when I spoke to her I was impressed with her

I did make the call to her a month or so before Tara was PTS

, but when I made my decision I did get my vet to come out to home as I wanted Tara to be home and he had been seeing her regularly that final month , I think she sensed it wasnt going to be good as the visit before she squealed when he gave her a injection ( it had to be blood taken from neck area ) and she didnt want him near her the day it was to happen :(

I was glad Tara was in my arms and at home when she passed over , but next time I have to make the decsion I would go via Marie

and if I remember her prices were about what you pay elsewhere

Thank you for posting this link. I haven't heard of this place before and think it would be nice to have her come to your home, where the dog is relaxed. My old boy really hates going to the vets, even though they are lovely there. I would hate to think his last moments were there where he was scared. I really don't want to think about it at this stage, but know the time is getting closer :cry:

Personally, for this service I would prefer a vet that the dog does not know provided the person is kind and gentle with the animal. Many dogs would associate their regular vet with unpleasant experiences so it may be better for them to have a stranger visit - it may be less stressful for the dog.

So very difficult for you whatever way it is done.

O by the way just for the record you can contact Marie via email following the obvious link/green button on her website :)

It just goes to show you how beside myself I am right now since I did not see it the first time:(

Edited by cornell