Manchester Terrier Rescue

Just spoke to one breeder of MTs who told me to call another breeder as it wasn't one of theirs.

Guess what? I rang the owner and I got the breeder right the first time. Shame they are not interested in taking one of their own dogs back.

Oh no :( Thanks for your help as always dogmad. What a beautiful boy he is, I hope he finds the right home.

I have a lead on an excellent home - very strange coincidence!! Just after I spoke to the owner I had put the phone down and got a call from a friend whose sister was looking for another dog, having just lost her old dog. I offered my help and she said "yes but she's decided that what she really wants is a Manchester Terrier" - i was speechless, how truly weird.

It's a great home so I called the owner back to say I was passing on the ad to these friends and we'll wait and see what happens next!!

I have a lead on an excellent home - very strange coincidence!! Just after I spoke to the owner I had put the phone down and got a call from a friend whose sister was looking for another dog, having just lost her old dog. I offered my help and she said "yes but she's decided that what she really wants is a Manchester Terrier" - i was speechless, how truly weird.

It's a great home so I called the owner back to say I was passing on the ad to these friends and we'll wait and see what happens next!!

Everything crossed for a great outcome :crossfingers: Things are maybe meant to be :) Are they in Victoria?

No they are in Sydney so it would mean getting a flight or road transport, they also need to have a good chat to the owner to ask questions before making a decision.

The other Manchester at NSWAR could be of interest if the VIC one doesn't pan out.

The owner wants him gone asap ....

The owner wants him gone asap.... :( Thanks so much for all your help dogmad. Much appreciated as always.

The one in care at NSWAR is very timid, but she's coming along well in her foster home... she really does want to make friends, but doesn't quite understand how to yet... I don't know if it's indicative of the breed, or maybe she's just nervy for some other reason. She's perfectly fine playing with other dogs of all sizes, just very shy of people.

T.