Warrnambool/lady Bay 26th And 27th January.

Bilbo Baggins

Good luck today everyone.

I heard that grp 7 only has 32 entries for one show, WOW.

BB

Even less tomorrow, I think only 25 in Grp 7.

That's pretty poor entry.

I 'heard' that some local exhibitors are showing in Melbourne this weekend. Would have been nice if they had supported their local Kennel Club and Show. :(

BB

I 'heard' that some local exhibitors are showing in Melbourne this weekend. Would have been nice if they had supported their local Kennel Club and Show. :(

That is unfair, how do you know they didn't help out in the form of donations or help during the year ?

Just because a show is in your back yard doesn't mean you have to enter.

BB

That is unfair, how do you know they didn't help out in the form of donations or help during the year ?

I'm not talking about monetary donations, I'm talking about entry numbers.

Many regional Clubs are struggling for numbers, so I figure if you DO show, why would you travel hundreds of kilometers rather than enter (and support) your local show???

BB

Many regional Clubs are struggling for numbers, so I figure if you DO show, why would you travel hundreds of kilometers rather than enter (and support) your local show???

Money is money; be it in entries or donations - It all helps the club.

Maybe they don't like the judges or those judges don't like their dogs.

It's a big weekend of International Judges, I can understand why people would travel.

And since you 'heard' it, doesn't always mean it is true.

money is money wherever it comes from and it's money that keeps clubs alive.

Slightly different scenario but I will most likely not go to my local show this year. I will have just got back from a week away showing 2 days before and the dogs and I will be exhausted. Tossing up on entering or donating. If I donate they get all my money. If I enter they have to pay out for the VCA levy etc which is less money.

I entered but stayed home because we have a couple of cases of kennel cough here.

Didn't think it would be a good thing to bring my lot just in case.

So I would really appreciate Gr 1 results and which pug exhibitors were there, kind people. :thumbsup:

Thank you Riley James for organizing our table for Saturday night.thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

Great night DOLers BB,BBJ, Riley James, Tenties.

Tenties had a couple from her breed.

BBJ picked up a guy in the BIG lineup rofl1.gifrofl1.gif and he and his wife came and our friend with the White Swiss.

Thank you Riley James for the accommodation. It was fantastic. Love your new house. thanks.gifthanks.gifthumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gifrock2.gif