Cutest Dog

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willow asked me to post this photo as she is the cutest fairy princess pooch around... :laugh::laugh:

8500075096_e6b5d0b26a_z.jpg

I love a gal who is a bit OTT with colour :thumbsup: . She is gorgeous and reminds me of the Christmas Card that Shar Pei Rescue Queensland put out last year. But they forgot the Tiara - LOL.

MM: love.giflove.giflove.gif. But where's more cute westie photos??? laugh.gif

More Westie pics you ask? I'm sure I can manage that.. :laugh:

I love a gal who is a bit OTT with colour :thumbsup: . She is gorgeous and reminds me of the Christmas Card that Shar Pei Rescue Queensland put out last year. But they forgot the Tiara - LOL.

:laugh: :laugh: yes she is very OTT! hehe

Willow asked me to post this photo as she is the cutest fairy princess pooch around... :laugh::laugh:

8500075096_e6b5d0b26a_z.jpg

Trust me DD, I had a tiara (and sparkly wand!) at the photo shoot but I couldn't talk Ams and the photographer into it!

What about the new colour of pug I found, a reverse fawn? They are black in the body, and have a fawn mask? Most commonly found after face-planting in the sandpit!

20130124_1739581.jpg

I have a variation of that colour :laugh: It also appears in working dogs

1001258aov7.jpg

1001257ask6.jpg