Please Help Me Save My Dog

Jellyblush

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did get a little violent. He threw me across a room and I landed on my knee. So I left straight away.

:eek: how frightening. I hope he leaves you alone now.

OMG a LITTLE violent???? You guys hadn't been seeing each other very long, if he does that that soon into a realtionship what the hell is he prepared to down the track????

Thank goodness you got away this early. ANd I do now hope he leaves you alone and I really hope he realises exactly what he did - although experience tells me he won't.

There is no need for you to feel embaressed how on earth were you to know until he did that? bloddy arse!!! OOOhh I am cross now.

Having said that I am very glad youa re safe and you have your lovely little girl to cuddle.

Thanks OSo. And also to everyone else who has said they are sorry. Mostly, I just feel like a fool for getting so excited I might have met someone nice :(

He did get a little violent. He threw me across a room and I landed on my knee. So I left straight away.

Does he need a conversation with Aunty Nekhbet? Rogue and Mina might have to come have a little talking to him too. Don't feel like a fool, you're not the one who should be feeling a fool. His kneecaps might have to feel something though if he tries anyting again though :D

:eek: how frightening. I hope he leaves you alone now.

OMG a LITTLE violent???? You guys hadn't been seeing each other very long, if he does that that soon into a realtionship what the hell is he prepared to down the track????

Thank goodness you got away this early. ANd I do now hope he leaves you alone and I really hope he realises exactly what he did - although experience tells me he won't.

There is no need for you to feel embaressed how on earth were you to know until he did that? bloddy arse!!! OOOhh I am cross now.

Having said that I am very glad youa re safe and you have your lovely little girl to cuddle.

I'm gobsmacked that you think someone who threw you across the room is "a little violent". God knows what will happen to the next woman he dates. He should have been reported immediately. That is assault.

I'm gobsmacked that you think someone who threw you across the room is "a little violent". God knows what will happen to the next woman he dates. He should have been reported immediately. That is assault.

I don't really think that, I was just being understated. The world has enough drama llamas, him being one of them! And I agree, but we were in Italy and I wasn't sure how. I did report him to hotel security, who asked him to leave.

I don't really think that, I was just being understated. The world has enough drama llamas, him being one of them! And I agree, but we were in Italy and I wasn't sure how. I

did report him to hotel security, who asked him to leave.

What a shame it happened while you were away :( obviously an awful thing to happen anywhere but even scarier and more disappointing when you're away from home. Don't worry, I thought it was fairly apparent that you were understating things, I think you're very brave for sharing what he was like at all, I know speaking up is hard :hug:

I'm with you, dogs are much better companions and support systems, even if they do cost us stress and sacrifices and money, they're still worth it!

Good luck - don't forget to reintroduce the two dogs on neutral territory - don't just collect Mia and walk her into your home - even if she and Jelly got on at an initial meeting, doing this could cause an issue.

Get someone to help you - walk both dogs down the road for a hundred metres or two and then turn round and providing there were no signs of any issues, walk them both back into your house, straight through and into the garden and let them off the lead.

Best of luck! Greys are the best! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! Mia will be with a trainer when we meet tonight and we have planned a long walk for both dogs. Thanks for the tip to take them straight out the back :) apparently Mia is a real food hound, and has stolen a whole tub of margarine from her fosters bench before and eaten the lot! That will be a new experience for us as Roo isn't overly food motivated.

Good luck hope it all goes well :thumbsup: My greys are chronic bench surfers, a lot of greys are due to their height. Make sure you put anything harmful out of their way on the benches and maybe hide your bin :) Stan is so bad I have fridge locks as he can open the fridge :o