Wet Dogs!

huski

A lot of us are experiencing some VERY wet weather at the moment - so who else is stuck with a wet dog??

Daisy is a bit of a princess so isn't at all keen to get wet, even when I put her out to go to the toilet (she is saying: "Excuse me! But I did NOT ask to be put outside. What is the reason for this travesty?");

27291_10151232875943244_589548768_n_zpsbac9d9fe-1_zps5d6ce2d1-1_zpsc614fb61.jpg

But my baby Wisdom is quite happy to run around getting soaked especially if I am playing fetch with her :) (she is saying "Huh?! Why are you wasting time talking about the weather, just throw my toy already!");

75808_10151232875343244_507375073_n_zps77292d42-1_zps1988bd1f.jpg

Who else has a wet dog?

Edited by huski

Both mine are a bit precious but Oliver did get a bit of mud on his bib

Isn't he gorgeous! Reminds me of this pic taken only a few days ago (wasn't raining, but Micha invited himself to roll around in the dam, head first, Daisy followed him and jumped in by accident and was horrified when she realised she had jumped into muddy water and quickly evacuated herself);

166515_10151220813788244_143927678_n_zps353083f6-1_zps5adb699d.jpg

Edited by huski

Rumour accidentally "fell" into a puddle outside, so basically launched herself in and rolled around. Then spent the next 30 minutes running around in the rain.

She is now fast asleep in the bottom of the wet shower....

I don't think she really likes water :laugh:

:laugh: now that is a bit more serious in getting muddy

I should have seen it coming, but it was like watching something in slow motion, I saw him run in there and head dunk into the mud and thought 'nothing I can do now, regardless of how dirty he gets he is going to need a bath' :laugh:

Yes ours are all wet too! They are a bit cautious to go out at first, but when it's time to feed the horses they are running around like mad in the pouring rain. I think their fav part of the day though is being towel dried every time they come back inside!

:rofl: Should change topic to "who has a dry dog" especially given how bad our current weather is here, I have Princess Poodle who thinks rain, mud, and digging are just heaven, whereas other one if he goes to beach he will roll in smelly things, play in surf, romp in the shallows, but is aghast if he has to 'touch' wet grass or heaven forbid get water on him from hose or rain! so both have been having lots of time under doggie dryer in past few days.

post-34794-0-12027800-1359380521_thumb.jpg

post-34794-0-07206900-1359381367_thumb.jpg

Yep, very wet dog here too. He usually won't touch the grass if its wet but he just gave up and has been going out to pee since the rain is never ending. Being a cav its his ears that mainly get all soaked from sniffing around haha

I have 2 Iggys so getting them to go on wet grass is impossible. One of them is not to bad, but the older one, I think her eyes are floating. I think she has been holding on for 2 days. I do have a puppy potty and the puppy pads for them, so they have something to use.

I have one pug who acts like being wet with the hose is the worst punishment in the world - but will run around in the rain doing zoomies like a maniac.

Unfortunately he chose the moment right before jumping into bed with me to do this last night, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry lol

We didn't get the rain down here :(

There was a tiny amount a few days ago and before the sun had even come back out, the ground was dry again- my yard is dust with clumps dead grass spotted about.

Probably a good thing though, the greys are not overly fond of water and two of them won't go outside if they need to go to the toilet. This is despite the fact that one pees on his own front feet often enough to have earned the nickname Chief Peepaw of the Wetfoot Tribe. Maybe pee is okay because it's warm.. :vomit: