... Uh-oh, Stains In A Samoyed Coat!

Hi everyone,

So my samoyed puppy not long ago either slept on my wet orange sarong, which was in the laundry, or potentially sat in a puddle of melted icy-pole, I'm not sure which. He just wandered over to me with a large orange stain on the side of his belly :laugh:

I've brushed the coat thoroughly, washed it with shampoo and brushed it again to no avail. It's paler, but still orange.

So, my question is: how on earth can I remove the stain? I know I can't clip his coat and wouldn't for something so silly. Google suggests I can find an enzyme based shampoo, but since those are more geared towards organic stains I'm not sure if they'll work or not.

Any ideas?

I'd go over the stained spot with sunlight soap or the whitening shampoo again (the best I've found are Plush Puppy, Chris Christensen or Animal House some of the pet store brands as useless) and leave it on for a little while (5 mins or so) then wash out or use the dish washing liquid as suggested above but only on the stained spot.

Also it would be worth conditioning the stained spot after washing it a few times, the soap will dry out the coat using it so much in a short time.