Dreams Do Come True ! :)

julesluvscavs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Everyone for lovely comments ! atm shes having a nap, so im trying to catch up on the net lol

There will be more pics later when i get around to doing her latest blog post ! biggrin.gif

And Im going be the first person to own a puppy thats not going to be naughty ! laugh.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Ok heres another one, she is obsessed with anything to do with cameras. Her breeder is into photography as well, but Miah was the one most interested (out of all her puppies) in her camera bags, straps etc lol

post-11918-0-06492100-1360468094_thumb.jpg

Miah is BEAUTIFUL!! This shot would look awsome blown up on a canvas!

Miah is BEAUTIFUL!! This shot would look awsome blown up on a canvas!

Yes it would ! Thank you Jody, altho we have so many nice pics of her already its hard to know which ones we would get done lol

she is gorgeous.. i just want to snuggle her!

Awww thank you BlueyLove ! biggrin.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

She is a super model with brains as well as beauty and knows to look forward to the time when a younger version is on the catwalk and she can be the one behind the camera. It is always good to have contingency plans. Miah is obviously a very smart young gal.

I have to admit that in my mind, I am calling her Moonbeam - LOL.

Edited by Danny's Darling

She is a super model with brains as well as beauty and knows to look forward to the time when a younger version is on the catwalk and she can be the one behind the camera. It is always good to have contingency plans. Miah is obviously a very smart young gal.

I have to admit that in my mind, I am calling her Moonbeam - LOL.

LOL DD, i love your way of thinking !!laugh.gif I don't mind at all you thinking in your mind as her being called Moonbeam biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness! How absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations Jules and family - I'm sure she will bring much love and laughter.

Awww thank you Lily flower.jpg

Absolutely beautiful !!

:) :) Looking forward to some serious Seal Rock model shots :p

Thank you also Persephone flower.jpg

I don't whether is because my brain is puppy mushy atm or im just over tired from lack of sleep or both, but I'm not sure what you meant with serious seal rock model shots embarrass.gif is it because we are always taking pic of seals around here? lol Im probably having a big DOH moment embarrass.gif There will defiantly be some future model shots of her ! biggrin.gif

Anyway heres her latest blog post complete with some more photos :)

http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/