Canberra & Surround Dolers - Update First Post

Staffyluv

I was just saying to Ruthless that we should get her down here if we can get enough people interested in a photo shoot.

I thought Yarralumla dog park or the Cotter would be a good place to have it (if we do).

I think we would need to get a few to make it worth her while travelling down.

And we may get to meet Bruno and the other Ruthless pups (Angel, Trix and Chop)..

To boot we end up with some awesome shots of our dogs..

So, would anyone be interested in having a session?

Edited to add who is interested. So that is 6 definitely interested and 3 maybe's

Staffyluv

Vehs

Alyosha - maybe

Burkes

miss2 - maybe

kaywoamn68 - maybe

Cleo's Corgwyn

FHRP

Perry's Mum

If you want to PM me your email addresses I will send you the price she sent me.

If you are still interested, then I can work out a time with her that she is available and we can go from there.

Looking at Ruth's availability - she is unavailable from late March for a month.

We could aim for mid March or the end of April, early May for a day for her to come down?

What would be the most suitable?

I can and am happy to do any date (if we can't organise it for down here, I think I will take Zig to her anyway).

Edited by Staffyluv

found it!

www.ruthlessphotos.com/

I think that looks pretty good - I'd prefer somewhere with no water because D will be right in there and then won't look as good

Ah yes, I agree - no water and no mud.. Zig resorts to laying in puddles of water on the footpath now when there is no other water on our walks.