2. 2. If your dogs sleep in another room, do they sleep:

• On the couch
    • In/on their bed
    • In a crate
    • Other
    • Not applicable
  3. 3. If your dogs sleep outside, do they sleep:

• In a dog kennel
    • In/on their own bed (in a pen/enclosure)
    • Other
    • Not applicable

Interesting to read all the replies :)

It would be interesting to know if the doggies sharing the hoooman bed are sharing it with one hoooman or two, does it make a difference?

Yes, the bed is shared with my husband. He's squished onto his side and Jindi and I have half the bed on the other side. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting to read all the replies :)

It would be interesting to know if the doggies sharing the hoooman bed are sharing it with one hoooman or two, does it make a difference?

These days it's just me...with the ex it was always crowded but not any more. :D And Molly takes up almost no space, it's Ruby that stretches out ACROSS the bed so she uses up as much space as possible...and I often awake to find her rear end in my face...literally. :rofl:

I said "other" simply because I have 6 dogs that sleep in my room and in different spots lol

Rusty-crate(he cant be loose unsupervised with my other dogs)

Happy-her own bed(her choice)

Misty-her own bed(she pee's herself in her sleep, she isn't allowed on my bed lol)

Baby-her own bed in the summer, my bed in the winter(her bed is too cold in the winter)

Gem and Gyp-on my bed, but they would prefer their own.

my dogs beds are Kuranda's, Gem and Gyp are from my local shelter which uses Kuranda's in the kennels so they came to me liking them. Misty and Baby have a Kuranda bunk bed and Gem and Gyp keep kicking them off! if I had the space I would add a second bunk bed for Gem and Gyp. my mom says I should downgrade MY bed from a queen to a double, so I can fit a second bunk bed..after all if they all have their own beds, what do I need a queen for? :rofl:

We have different arrangements for our dogs:

The four seniors sleep on our bed, but one usually bails after an hour or two and then sleeps in her bed, which is under our bed.

One of the juniors sleeps in his crate in the lounge.

Three of the juniors sleep in their own bedroom.

All four juniors were sleeping together in their own room, but when one of them had a cast on his leg we separated him into a crate (to stop him injuring anyone else - that thing HURT when he stood on your toe!) and when his cast came off he preferred his crate to going back to the "puppy's room".

my two both sleep in our bed and its never at the end of the bed...even with this HOT HOT HOT weather in perth they sleep right in the middle heads on the pillow!! both of them are aloud on the couch and have NEVER slept out side or not on our bed :D but i wouldnt have it any other way!!

Its great to see that so many other people let there pups sleep on the bed too :)