Interstate Transport

ellies mum

Hi,

I am looking at buying a puppy from Melbourne and will need to fly it to Sydney

Have been told Jetpets are great.....has anyone done this with a 9 week old puppy?

I am concerneded that a baby flying may be in danger of picking up something...?

Yes I m extremly paranoid...heheheh

I had one of my Labradors flown up from Melbourne to Sydney when she was 8weeks old. I think I used dogtainers. They collected her from the breeder in Toolern Vale and put her on the plane and I went to the airport to pick her up. I could have got them to deliver her to me, but I wanted to be there at the other end to smooch her!

She was absolutely fine, it's a short flight and I think most pups at that age are fairly oblivious to things... Well mine was anyway! Lol

I had one of my Labradors flown up from Melbourne to Sydney when she was 8weeks old. I think I used dogtainers. They collected her from the breeder in Toolern Vale and put her on the plane and I went to the airport to pick her up. I could have got them to deliver her to me, but I wanted to be there at the other end to smooch her!

She was absolutely fine, it's a short flight and I think most pups at that age are fairly oblivious to things... Well mine was anyway! Lol

Thank you.....

All I can offer is do not hire a crate from Jetpets! We did recently and were charged more than the cost of the crate to buy :o However we were in a rush so just paid. It ended up costing us only about $50 less to send the pup accompanied than it does to send them unaccompanied...

Two years ago I had a 10 week old GWP flown with Jetpets from Melbourne to Canberra. The breeder dropped the pup off at Melbourne Airport, I picked up the pup at Canberra Airport. The pup arrived very happy, still in his crate, offering me his paw, cost $100.00.