Free Schmackos Dog Treats

andrewang

Heh never have given my dog schmackos. One time the council dog officer came to the house, he tried giving the dog some schmacko....dog sniffed it but refused. Council guy looked sad, I just said sorry he doesn't accept treats from strangers.

But, don't agree with changing addresses even slightly to get something more if you've already taken advantage of a free sample. That is definitely poor form and dishonest.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i dont feed schmackos either way too much salt content, i make all my own dog biscuits atleast then you know what they are getting and its soooooooo much cheaper (as long as you have the time :) )

I don't make my own, but I buy Natures Gift treats, so much healthier than Schmackos.

Thanks for the link.

I go by the same principles as with myself. Everything in moderation and junk food is a rare treat. I think schmackos come under the junk food treat category so they only get them every now and then.

They probably aren't worse for them than the chicken nuggests and soft serve icecream they get on their birthdays (a once a year treat) and I'm sure they find way worse stuff at the park on occasion :laugh: .

but there is something in schmackos that make them go bonkers. when I pull the packet out the general ruckus and excitement that goes on is ridiculous, they are drugs for dogs!!

My friend calls Schmakos Doggy Marajuana :rofl:

I have alway made my own treats, my Mum bought my Sibes some smackos for a christmas pressie. She opened the bag and offered them one, the took it and then spat it out so quick it was funny. The expression on their faces was "What the hell are you trying to feed me?"

Hey Sheena,

If you win any more Schmacko's, please don't bin them. I'll happily take them off your hands, and cover postage, for training my rescue dogs. Between working with my own and doing basic training with some of my fosters it costs me a small fortune in treats. I'm too time poor to bake my own.

Sharon

ACDR

Will do....I promise :thumbsup: I will save them up for you. Send me a PM so I have a record of you, otherwise you will get lost. :)

I'm going to get some as we can always include them in xmas stockings and gift packs to benefit our rescue. If any other Peiradise people see this can you do the same please (unless you want them for your own dogs of course!)?

Edited by Little Gifts

Hey Sheena,

If you win any more Schmacko's, please don't bin them. I'll happily take them off your hands, and cover postage, for training my rescue dogs. Between working with my own and doing basic training with some of my fosters it costs me a small fortune in treats. I'm too time poor to bake my own.

Sharon

ACDR

Will do....I promise :thumbsup: I will save them up for you. Send me a PM so I have a record of you, otherwise you will get lost. :)

Awesome, will PM you. Thanks!

S

Hey Sheena,

Sharon

ACDR

S

I will save them up for you along with the other things they win, like pigs ears. I have put my order in for the free ones for you to use. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sheena,

Sharon

ACDR

S

Parcel coming your way...posted today..enjoy :)