Denise Fenzi - Seminar Announcement

Jigsaw

I'm really chuffed and excited to read the positive reviews of Denise and I know she'll be excited to hear them too!! :) I've had a lot of positive feedback about the seminar!! Yay!! Thank you all for coming along and helping to make it a success.

Denise is funny, personable and approachable and very quick to assess handlers and dogs and go directly to their individual problems or needs.

The people who had two dogs at the seminar had approached me previously and discussed why they would have had two dogs at the seminar and understood that only one dog was to be worked for each exercise.

I have to say it but if you missed the seminar or can't get to the next couple check out the Fenzi Dog Sports Academy, some really really great courses here. There is a really great course for those that have fearful or reactive dogs that shut down at trials - working with a behaviourist!

PS Now I have some more faces to put to DOL names!!! :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely going to be focusing on Ruby in the seminar. She really got into the one on one play with me today at training so I'm really looking forward to Denise inspiring us with more motivational games :D

I wonder if Denise could work magic with her SFE?! :rofl:

Definitely going to be focusing on Ruby in the seminar. She really got into the one on one play with me today at training so I'm really looking forward to Denise inspiring us with more motivational games :D

I wonder if Denise could work magic with her SFE?! :rofl:

I'm sure Denise will work some magic for SFE - I've seen her do it in a few private lessons she did!

I have to say it but if you missed the seminar or can't get to the next couple check out the Fenzi Dog Sports Academy, some really really great courses here. There is a really great course for those that have fearful or reactive dogs that shut down at trials - working with a behaviourist!

Ok so I've taken your advice and we're enrolled in Confidence Building for Obedience & Rally Ring. It's looks to be similar, the only difference seems to be this one is more for the dog that shuts down IN the ring but ok at the venue. We're doing the Bronze level (cheaper) so we're observing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Argh! Just typed out a thorough response..and then lost it before I could hit post :o

Loved it, and so did my dogs. I now know how to use Fred more effectively :)

Fred will be coming to training with me more often :D He worked fantastically for me yesterday in my lesson laugh.gif

I'm feeling very inspired after our weekend thumbsup1.gif

Argh! Just typed out a thorough response..and then lost it before I could hit post :o

Loved it, and so did my dogs. I now know how to use Fred more effectively :)

Fred will be coming to training with me more often :D He worked fantastically for me yesterday in my lesson laugh.gif

I'm feeling very inspired after our weekend thumbsup1.gif

Denise was awesome, after doing many seminars from many different trainers from around the world it was nice to hear some new ideas. Not just rehashing the same old training techniques.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: