If Black Caviar Can Run In The Heat, Then So Can We.

Kirislin

Super shots! I'm always very jealous of you going to these :laugh: I don't think there is any lure racing in Perth?

There might be, I'm not sure, I think Ososwift was considering starting a club, but I'm not sure where she is in relation to you. I started this club with 3 other people, perhaps you could think about doing the same.

Fantastic shots as usual Kirislin :thumbsup:

I'm jealous too, I would love to bring my greyhounds to your fun day although you probably don't allow greys.

We've had other breeds come along and we never turn anyone away as long as their dogs are friendly and safe. I dont know if I'd be encouraging a retired greyhound to run though, only because they might have been retired due to injury and also you might not want to awaken the sleeping giant, that is, the urge to chase and grab, but in the end it's the owners choice, they know their dog the best.

Kirislin, you take the most amazing photographs. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But the best part is that they are photographs of dogs having so much fun. :heart::heart:

Thanks DD and yes, I've highlighted the part that I love the most too. I've always said the way I judge a good day, is if the dogs have had fun, then so have we. :D

thankyou everyone. It was a stinking hot day, I was surprised any dogs wanted to run, but very glad we had the cooling stations.

I always adore your photos Kirislin!

Nothing is more striking than a whippet/grey/sighthound on the move.

One of these days you're going to have to come and watch them for real.

The grace of the third photo is breathtaking!

Thanks, that's Stitch, he is my Feathers half brother and probably the most beautifully put together whippet I think I've seen. Sadly he only had one descended testicle, a problem so common in whippets today and so he went to a pet home. His breeders still look at him and sigh and think of what might have been. Stitch of course couldn't care less! He's got a great home and life.