Berwick & District A & H Society

Flyntahn

Hi has anyone received passes for this show. I've received my numbers, and on the back of the envelope it has GATE PASS written in black Texta. Is that all we need to get in on Saturday.

Good question. I was wondering that too. I actually entered 3 dogs as I thought I needed two passes being a A & H show.

Edited by Toto

I'm pretty sure I recall seeing the show sec post to that effect.

They have also posted on facebook "Just a few clarifications regarding next weeks Berwick showYou cannot set up the night before as the oval is in use. do not know how early the gates are opening but would think no later than 7am."

Hi has anyone received passes for this show. I've received my numbers, and on the back of the envelope it has GATE PASS written in black Texta. Is that all we need to get in on Saturday.

Same here, I also had slip for Open Show catalogue but I'm not entered for that only for Champ Show. Was wondering if they had put that in by mistake for gate pass.

We received the same as you all, envelope with Gate Pass written on the back and catalogue slips for both shows, but only entered Champ Show. Gazette says one catalogue for both shows......

Anyway, I put the question about gate passes on Facebook and was told that the envelope with Gate Pass is the pass to get in. :)

We received the same as you all, envelope with Gate Pass written on the back and catalogue slips for both shows, but only entered Champ Show. Gazette says one catalogue for both shows......

Anyway, I put the question about gate passes on Facebook and was told that the envelope with Gate Pass is the pass to get in. :)

Looks like we all got the same then. So should be alright.

Thanks, maybe the second slip was supposed to be the gate pass and it was realised after envelopes were sealed that it had wrong wording, so they've written on back. Sounds feasable anyway :)

Hello all,

can anyone please tell me how much it costs to get in being a disabled pensioner, or is it that the club will charge what they feel like.

thanks if someone can help me.

the last time i went to a Ag show it cost me 10-00 to get in and i thought that was terrible

Well I must say I am most disappointed with the lack of parking for this show. I arrived at the show quite early this morning, joined the queue and as I was waiting 2 cars back the carpark full sign went up. OK that's fine, sometimes happens. The problem here was that there was no extra parking available on the road or nearby and I was told that the nearest parking was at the shopping centre some distance away. Trolleys etc could be unloaded first but the vehicles had to be taken away. I think that if nothing can be done to improve this situation for next year then entry numbers should be limited. Mind you, I won't be entering again for one. I turned around and came back to Melbourne rather than face the prospect of trudging a long distance in the heat of the day to pick up my car and the inevitable congestion at the end of the show. On the bright side I was home again by 8.45am and will just take my dogs for a walk while it is still cool.

BIS line Up

Min pin, Bull terrier, Irish setter, std Dachie, border collie, boxer, mini poodle

Baby line up - Griffon, Stafford, GSP, whippet, finish, dobe, toy poodle

Minor line up - crested, westie, lab, pbgv, bearded, Newfie, dane

Puppy line up - pap, bull terrier, brit? basenji, collie rough, saint , std poodle.

BIS - Boxer, Brace

RUBIS - mini Poodle, Sculac

Baby - Dobe

Minor - Westie

Puppy - Collie

Jnr - BIS

Inter - Border Collie

Aust -

Open - RUBIS

Edited by SwaY