Berwick & District A & H Society

Flyntahn

Well I must say I am most disappointed with the lack of parking for this show. I arrived at the show quite early this morning, joined the queue and as I was waiting 2 cars back the carpark full sign went up. OK that's fine, sometimes happens. The problem here was that there was no extra parking available on the road or nearby and I was told that the nearest parking was at the shopping centre some distance away. Trolleys etc could be unloaded first but the vehicles had to be taken away. I think that if nothing can be done to improve this situation for next year then entry numbers should be limited. Mind you, I won't be entering again for one. I turned around and came back to Melbourne rather than face the prospect of trudging a long distance in the heat of the day to pick up my car and the inevitable congestion at the end of the show. On the bright side I was home again by 8.45am and will just take my dogs for a walk while it is still cool.

Glad I wasn't the only one then who turned around and went home. This was after they wanted to charge me an additional $20 for my passenger (it was never in the schedule that you had to pay for passengers). There was at least 8 cars behind me when I was at the gate, so I wonder how these people got on.

There were many people who had no passes/numbers myself included.

I did not like the two your girls stopping cars JUST as you turned into the grounds, this left cars on the road blocking it to oncoming traffic just as the other cars turned the corner, VERY dangerous. You then drove 20mtrs and there were more people to go through before you hit the grounds.

I think parking is dealt with by the Agi show and not the dog people.

Knowing what the parking is always like at this show, we were there at 6am but wouldn't want to have got there much later. Parking is always a debacle and trying to get out with cars parked behind you is never easy :mad Also would like to say that if the rings had been marked for each group it would have caused a lot less frustration for the early birds :confused:

I was there at 7.20am and car park was full so had to drive in to unload and leave to park my car elsewhere. It took me 40 minutes to do this!!

Judging had started and I was in a little panic but luckily got in, dogs groomed and straight in ring just in time.

A++ for the female toilets kept clean and pleasant the whole day.

Was a great day for me with my Chinese Crested Powderpuff - Mohawk shes got talent - winning Minor Puppy In Group at both the Champ and Open Show :thumbsup:

I was there at 7.20am and car park was full so had to drive in to unload and leave to park my car elsewhere. It took me 40 minutes to do this!!

Judging had started and I was in a little panic but luckily got in, dogs groomed and straight in ring just in time.

It was funny, I got there at about 7:45, almost 8. The parking attendant all packed up and finished when we arrived, I just parked at the tennis court cark park! No one came near my car for passes, so I just drove past and got a parking there! :rofl: .

Edited by Tambaqui