For Sale/ Adoption :)

Chequeredblackdog

Please help! After two long years of being on a waiting list for a dog, we have been notified by breed rescue that, at long last, our number has come up and ... WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!

We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children up for adoption this weekend!

They are described as:

One male -- his name is Billy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Temperament tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained and gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.

One female -- her name is Sally, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy and can be affectionate. Gets along well with other

little girls and little boys but does not like to share her toys and

therefore would do best in a one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training. Shouldn't take long at all.

We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them. That is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.

I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here! They MUST be placed into your rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Stolen from Facebook. :D

Imagine if we actually did this to children.......

Are they toilet trained?

"Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet"

Yes, but they might happily trot out and pee in the bushes or something :p

Saves cleaning the rim of the toilet. OMG, now I recall a ghastly experience of having a woman and her 9 year old stay with me for a while. :eek::eek: He wet the bed and couldn't aim straight. For a little while, I wasn't aware he wet the bed, I just thought the woman was a bit over the top washing her bedding every day. :vomit:

Personally, I find it terrible that people are so flippant about their children. How many times have we seen this happen? Dog comes along and goodbye children. People shouldn't be allowed to have children if they think they are so disposable. It's disgusting. :mad

:laugh:

Edited by poochmad

Personally, I find it terrible that people are so flippant about their children. How many times have we seen this happen? Dog comes along and goodbye children. People shouldn't be allowed to have children if they think they are so disposable. It's disgusting. :mad

trouble is there's so many children around and very little is done about proper breeding controls...we should be actively promoting desexing. At the moment, supply outstripping demand...

:laugh:

I'd love to take them both, but I really don't have the room...

Again, I think people can be too picky. They are only small, honestly, I can't see them growing much. The poor OP needs help and needs it badly. Not much time left.

Say what? They could end up 6 foot, imagine how much you will have to spend on food. :eek:

Why isn't the council or the RSPCA doing more to educate the public around this issue? There is no reason in this day and age for people to accidentally breed not once but twice! Mandatory desexing!!!!!

Oh and I hope they are able to re-do the bedrooms of one of those kids to make the new pup feel the love and security it deserves!

I'd love to take them both, but I really don't have the room...

Again, I think people can be too picky. They are only small, honestly, I can't see them growing much. The poor OP needs help and needs it badly. Not much time left.

Say what? They could end up 6 foot, imagine how much you will have to spend on food. :eek:

Sorry. (Hangs head in shame.) I was only try to help :cry::cry:

Why isn't the council or the RSPCA doing more to educate the public around this issue? There is no reason in this day and age for people to accidentally breed not once but twice! Mandatory desexing!!!!!

Oh and I hope they are able to re-do the bedrooms of one of those kids to make the new pup feel the love and security it deserves!

A very sensible suggestion..they could relocate the kids to the backyard; hopefully somewhere where they will get little interaction with humans; no point starting something you can't continue. In the new bedroom, perhaps a lovely bone motif on the walls and gold rimmed cage and a few pairs of someone's shoes...