A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness - Arnold is adorable ... look at that gorgeous wrinkly face!

All the other babies are adorable too!!

I haven't posted here in a little while - Banjo is now 17 weeks old and weighs just over 2kg - I think he must be one of the tiniest puppies in this thread!! He is no longer the shy quiet little creature that he once was. We have renamed him "Devil Dog" and last Sunday was "Satan Sunday" - after he was a little devil ALL day and took himself off to bed at 6.30pm and slept through to 4.30am! He had quite worn himself out! Must post another photo.

Play date went well :) He was a little scared of the giant lanky dog to begin with, Brock was so calm and nice though. But he ended up running around the back yard with him.

My favourite photo of the play date (excuse Brocks owner in the background laugh.gif)

936467_10151560946415787_542571061_n.jpg

We recently purchased a new bed. King size of course!

post-35373-0-62305900-1372845336_thumb.jpg

Lovely!! lol, i'm pretty sure my other half would kill me if I let the dog on the bed. haha.

My husband is Army and is currently away (again) so although Simi and Barkley sleep with us he did request that Arnold sleep in a crate but I'm lonely and he is such a good boy that its easier for me to have him in bed with the rest of us :)

We had a pretty good 1st night, crated him at about 11.30 pm, he cried for about half an hour, then went to sleep, woke at 3am to wee, I ended up taking him into the bathroom inside instead of outside cause the PoPo helicopter was flying over really low and appeared to be looking for someone so me being overly cautious didn't want to be met outside with some stranger in my yard if that was the case lol. Anyway he did a wee straight away, back into the crate went back to sleep till 7am which I took him outside properly this time and he went toilet properly :) Had a big play and he is asleep again in the crate now - and my seven month old is also asleep in my arms. lol At least puppy night waking won't last as long as baby night waking :thumbsup:

He is so ridiculously cute. :D

Not the PoPo! We actually came across our first PoPo hellicopter (I am laughing so much getting to say PoPo. We use that a lot here, living in the west) on a walk today. Gus stopped for a listen, then a bark, then play bowed to it in the sky and carried on walking. V funny.

So glad he's settling well! Urgh he's so cute!