A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a good idea to have a soft cone - Nixo would not have a bar of the normal cone (or maybe we're just too soft to handle the sooking...) Nix liked his cloud cone but it didn't really stop the licking, so will have to think of something else...

Laci looks hilarious!

Poor Nix and Gus, hope all operations, now and future go well.

I can't think of what they are called but there is a thread somewhere on it, I think it was Teekay that had bought some kind of soft cone for her boy. It looked really good!

Yeah, we have one similar! It looks good so far.

I also just worked out why chain petshops are going out of business.

$12 for a rope toy I could have bought online for a few bucks and a sneer at the register when I told her and the other girl (who was literally on her phone behind the counter doing nothing) that their kittens (at least they were adoption kittens) had no water.

She said 'I'll add it to the list' and the other girl smirked.

If I didn't have a voucher and have the cone I would have just walked out. Worst!

Sometimes the girls are lovely, then sometimes they're dropkicks.

Laci looks hilarious!

Poor Nix and Gus, hope all operations, now and future go well.

I can't think of what they are called but there is a thread somewhere on it, I think it was Teekay that had bought some kind of soft cone for her boy. It looked really good!

Poor pups, it's always a worry when they have to have an op.

Panda scored a bath too, he's only had 1 to Laci's 4. He's only just started to moult his winter coat so I hope more of it will come out with a good brushing.

Wow Steph they sounds like total cows...

which store did you manage to find a soft cone at? I did a ring around last time and didn't have any luck finding one, which is why we ended up with the cloud collar.

When I went into petbarn last week they were trying to convince me to hold some kittens so they could put pics on the fb page. I probably should have done it, but I'm not that into cats and I know Nixon probably wouldn't like me smelling like one!

I just realised there's a few for sale on the Aussie Dog thread. CRUD. They look much better than what I got!

I might get one of those and return the other one. There's a difference of $60 bucks there! Haha.

Hopefully not too late for you to add one to your order!