A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

I think you also need to be forewarned that they can be a little ummm, special and often have the attention span of a gnat.

Here's a video I took about 3 years ago at the dog park. The dogs know that they have to sit before I'll throw the ball . . .

:laugh: your bluey has the patience of a saint!

Jules, love hearing about little Miah, what a cutie!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulky sticks are great Jules....as long as you can get past the fact that they are actually bulls ummmm...... private bits ????. They last forever, Flynn is still on the one that I gave him on his first night at home. I got mine from Pet Barn for about $13 for a packet of 3. Good value considering how long they last for.

Flynn starts puppy school in 2 weeks, can't wait! The trainers also have Belgians which is a bonus.

I will post some recent pics up tonight as I am on my phone now. If its at all possible Miah gets cuter with each passing pic! ????.

eek1.giflaugh.gif I should have realized what they were ! Its terrible being a vego and having to give my pets all sort of stuff ewww embarrass.gif at the first doggy kindy session last week, the trainer was showing us how you can give them horse hooves to chew on as well ! Im a horse lover crying.gif

Thats great that the trainers at the puppy school that you both will be going too have Belgians too!biggrin.gif

The trainer at ours is a registered breeder of Bichon Frise and Lagotto Romagnolos, so used to all sizes of dogs :)

Looking fwd to seeing some pics of Flynn when you are able to post some !

And thank you also re Miah flower.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

• 3 weeks later...

Miah is seriously cute Jules :D My little Jack liked bully sticks also for a while and I thought I was on a winner for teeth cleaning :) Alas it was not to be - maybe he figured out what they were :laugh:

OT but :birthday: hope you are having a lovely day! :)

Awww thank you harley, it was a very quiet day, but it was a nice one, especially with having Miah here this year with me ! biggrin.gif x

Yes :birthday: lovely lady hope you are having a greyt day :champagne:

Thank you also Stans mum thanks.gif it was a quiet one, but a nice one x

Miah is seriously cute Jules :D My little Jack liked bully sticks also for a while and I thought I was on a winner for teeth cleaning :) Alas it was not to be - maybe he figured out what they were :laugh:

Awww thanks Rosetta biggrin.gif LOL about your Jack !! the thought of them are still grossing me out sick2.gif

its hard enough giving her raw food as it is being that im a vego lol

It's great to see updated photos of Miah! She is growing beautifully.

Flynn graduates from puppy school next week. It has been so much fun for both of us. We have been lucky to have a lovely group of dogs and owners. We have a mini bill terrier, a gorgeous Bull Mastiff, Border Collie, Cav x Poodle, GSD, and a super cheeky Boston x Staffy. It looks like they are all going up to beginners level so it will be nice to have the same faces in the group :-).

Thank You Sujo smile.gif

Sounds like Flynn is going really good too ! we had a mixture of different type puppies in our class including a great dane puppy which was hugeeeee, well compared to Miah anyway ! lol

Id love to see a current pic of Flynn, can you post one in here to show me pleaseee :)

My PC is on the blink at the moment and I can't post photos on my phone Jules. If I can work out how to post a link to my fb then I will do that! He is growing so much everyday. At the moment he is all ears and legs ????.

Oh thats no good Sujo !

Im on fb, so long as they are set for public, i should be able to see them when you work how to post a link etc :)

Miah is all legs and ears atm as well (in fact she keeps chewing at her ears because they get in her food and they must be tasty afterwards ) lol They do grow so quickly every day don't they!

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

• 1 month later...

Hi :wave:. I think its about time we resurrected this thread and caught up on all our puppies antics :)

How are all of our puppies going? Some updates and photos would be great :thumbsup:. Here is Flynn aged almost 5 months, we are completely besotted with him. He is such a happy, friendly boy who makes me laugh everyday :D.

Jules how is Miah going?

post-40626-0-53068400-1368407594_thumb.jpg

Edited by sujo

yeah I know Sujo !! biggrin.gif

That pic is just way to cuteeeeeeeeeee , so how is the little one errr big one compared to Miah going??

Everything has been going great with Miah, altho shes started this new thing im not too impressed with. Im trying to nip it in the bud, I really hope its just a phase shes going through !!! She is getting desexed 31st of this month .

Hi :wave:. I think its about time we resurrected this thread and caught up on all our puppies antics :)

How are all of our puppies going? Some updates and photos would be great :thumbsup:. Here is Flynn aged almost 5 months, we are completely besotted with him. He is such a happy, friendly boy who makes me laugh everyday :D.

Jules how is Miah going?

Oh you edited it after i did my post, oops embarrass.gif

5 Months! Miah will be 6 months end of this month:)

Awww Flynn sounds just adorable thumbsup1.gif

Hes sure grown quickly ! Miah is still quite small in comparison! altho shes quite leggy atm, hasn't really filled out heaps yet

I'll go find a latest one of Miah altho theres a few new pics in her blog :) http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

My computer is playing funny buggers :). Miah is gorgeous, and so grown up! How is her training coming along? One more of Flynn showing the ears and legs thing I was talking about :D ...

post-40626-0-85826300-1368409026_thumb.jpg