A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

OH MY GOODNESS They are all sooo freaking cute!!!!!

haha try being there in person, both me and OH's sister mentioned he might end up in our handbags when we leave :p

he's such a good little boy, already knows his name after 3 days and is taking himself outside to go to the toilet

and I've been told I'm his personal groomer so I need to figure out how to make sure he doesn't end up being a woolly fluff ball like Collie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry's adorable Leah82.

Won't be long now, 23rd Sept, & Laci will be celebrating her 1st birthday. Where has the time gone? She's gone to the Gunnedah shows this weekend & I haven't seen her since Monday. :cry: Miss the little imp sooooo much. :laugh:

Harry's adorable Leah82.

Won't be long now, 23rd Sept, & Laci will be celebrating her 1st birthday. Where has the time gone? She's gone to the Gunnedah shows this weekend & I haven't seen her since Monday. :cry: Miss the little imp sooooo much. :laugh:

And Nala's only got until the 30th! We have my local show next weekend, in Coffs, is Laci being shown here? I've sent Nala off once to be shown by a friend, was nerve wracking!

Puppies/dogs registered on the Limited Register still get a Pedigree Certificate.

You just can't breed with them or show them in a confirmation dog show.

You can however still do obedience trials etc. with them.

Who are you referring to Stitch?

Well as our last weekend in puppy class, Nala has started with a bang. We got BOB today (only dals that showed, despite another being entered) but i'm more proud of how she held herself and worked for me - she's definitely all growed up :cry: but she has her moments.

Now the part I hate, trying to keep her clean for 3 days! No zoomies allowed!

thanks guys :)

we topped it off with another 2 BOB's and a bonus puppy in group as well. Had a fantastic judge yesterday who gave me some handling tips in breed, which I put into practice in group and he then awarded me in my class, saying that she looks great on the move and was a totally different dog when I changed how I held the lead (loose as opposed to taut).

I'm lucky to not have too many responsibilities at home, other than the dogs, so showing is only limited by money and distance. Country shows are fun though :) they are what I'm used to, so I feel out of sorts at the big shows! (this weekend had entries of just over 200, very small!)

I will also add that this afternoon, zoomies were enjoyed by all :thumbsup:

We haven't quite hit Nala's first birthday yet, but tomorrow is officially 52 weeks since she came home.

Some of you know that we've done weekly photos every week in the same spot since 8 weeks of age, and today we took the last photo. I've made a montage, so sit back and enjoy watching a dalmatian grow up in less than 2 minutes.