Goodbye My Precious Brianna, 26 March 2004 - 17 February 2013

MelodysMum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts and feelings about your absolutely gorgeous girl. You and your family and Brianna were obviously just made for each other and, equally obviously, you loved each other very, very deeply.

I lost my special old boy to a hermangiosarcoma a few months ago (very sudden). My heart truly goes out to you and your family.

Wendy, this is so heartbreaking for you and your family. Your tribute to Brianna is just beautiful, such a sweet, gentle girl.

Our Cockers hold a special place in our hearts that can never be replaced.

Brianna will always be with you. RIP beautiful girl.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Edited by Ellie

I was very saddened to hear of Brianna's sudden passing before you posted here and I'm so sorry for you loss. She was a gorgeous girl. I am glad you have the support of family and friends as you truly need it when you go through such a tragedy like this. Hugs to you.

I read your tribute at work the other day, and had to quickly lose the window and walk away from teh computer because I was going to lose it.

I'm so sorry for your loss - she is an absolutely beautiful dog <3 RIP Brianna

Sorry for your loss. That was a beautfitul heatfelt tribute and it brought tears to my eyes too. :cry: Sounds like Brianna was a very special and much loved girl.

Your description of her reminded me of some things my girl Lola does too. She is a cocker cross.