Price Of Puppies

MonElite

Thanks guys it's nice to see some friendly people - I was very close to giving up and finding a more welcoming forum lol.

I understand people are passionate, and I have said before that I have nothing but respect for people who are more knowledgeable than myself, but some people seem to like to intimidate others.

I was getting to the point where I was asking myself, what do I have to do to please these people who are so determined to see me and everything I do or say in the most negative light possible?

Sorry I got the thread off topic a bit :o - I checked out the photos of the adorable puppies before i got embroiled in trying to explain myself and they were soo cute. I loved how there was an even number of the black and the tans... Bet they were a handful as they got bigger!

Don't worry about it - some people you just have to take with a grain of salt. You could post your own full name, address and birth date here and someone would argue with you about it. If there's a slight snag, someone will sink a hook in and it will snowball. It's not a reflection on you though, so don't worry about trying to be friends with everyone here! :D

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you HW, Cassie and Raineth .. I was starting to think I was speaking in a different language!

My comments weren't meant to dictate but more to tug the heart strings :o , We have more chance of changing a caring owners ideas of backyard breeding with the simple 'what would you do if this happens' and cause we can list so many possibilities that go wrong in breeding let alone the uninformed and uneducated style, we have more chance of helping someone prevent a situation that can cause so much pain for everyone involved (you,your dogs, and puppy buyers). Good breeders should be in a position to take a pup/dog back if something goes wrong even if it's just temporary, most people would never be able to do that due to council dog limits, it is one reason not to breed we don't bring it up much but it is very important. I would die inside if I found out one of my babies was in a pound or an abusive home.

It was mentioned somewhere in this topic (or maybe another) but a person selling puppies not saddened by the pups leaving. While i wasn't focused about money more about just telling them about the litter's individuals and of course mum and dad, even known aunts, uncles, half siblings. I was however extremely excited for these guys to be going. They had awesome new homes to go to, it was a sense of accomplishment really. It was quiet and sorta empty when the last to go left, we kept a girl so we still had a ratbag running around but i would never discrib it as sad.

Edited by Angeluca