Your Must Have Item ...

SwaY

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to think I might need one of those 'husband' thingys I see being used to carry crap.

Where did you get yours? Anyone got a link?

Mine is broken. Would love a spare that I can take to dog shows though if you know where to get them....

I am starting to think I might need one of those 'husband' thingys I see being used to carry crap.

Mine is broken. Would love a spare that I can take to dog shows though if you know where to get them....

I think they should be for hire at the gate. Either a hubby or a golf cart.

I have one of those but not for sale....different model though - doesn't come to trials but does mop the floors whilst the dogs are out of the house and prepares dinner!

Plenty of people borrow mine. Maybe I could rent him out by the hour :laugh:

I could do the same with mine :thumbsup:

I would have to say a well fitting sports bra, having lost 35 kilos and I swear most of that coming off my 'chest' I have had quite a few 'malfunctions' lately :o :laugh: :o :laugh: :laugh:

Which leads me to another point - I am finding out that more and more people go commando, yes in the ring, when showing their dogs, while wearing nice skirt suits or nice pants. Am I just an old prude or does everyone else find this just ewwwwwwww :eek::eek:

I could do the same with mine :thumbsup:

I would have to say a well fitting sports bra, having lost 35 kilos and I swear most of that coming off my 'chest' I have had quite a few 'malfunctions' lately :o :laugh: :o :laugh: :laugh:

Which leads me to another point - I am finding out that more and more people go commando, yes in the ring, when showing their dogs, while wearing nice skirt suits or nice pants. Am I just an old prude or does everyone else find this just ewwwwwwww :eek::eek:

Nope, that's not cool.

Even worse when the skirt is super super short and when they bends down slightly you see everything :eek:

I did not need to see that the other weekend!!!

Edited by Bjelkier

Oh, oh ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek::eek:

Nope I dont' care if you look look Miranda Kerr or Orlando Bloom NOBODY needs to see you lady or boy bits in the ring :vomit:

Even worse is the exhibitor who regularly goes away and wears the same slacks all weekend with no underwear underneath :vomit::vomit:

So back on topic my must have item is clean, good fitting underwear :thumbsup:

Nope, that's not cool.

Even worse when the skirt is super super short and when they bends down slightly you see everything :eek:

I did not need to see that the other weekend!!!

I know what you are saying.

I have seen way to much lately around and in the ring. It does come in ebs and flows.

People please look at what you are wearing and what we all can see!!!!!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww :eek:

I agree a GPS to keep track of OH who has gone wondering about chatting to people when I need his help

with something.

I wish there was a private room with professional women in it to fit women in a proper sized Bra.

Being a bigger size myself its hard to find a sports bra or any bra to keep them from bouncing around.

BB