See Ya Charlie

W Sibs

Charlie was given his wings on the 25th February 2013... it was time, he fought a good fight. His pain level got to the point where it was just too cruel to let him continue, and he was tired.

There is a lot of things I can say about Charlie but right now my brain is blanks from words. He was everything and meant everything to me and my family. We have learned so much from him and I believe we became better people because of him.

He passed away with his family around him and we all had a chance to say bye too him. He got to spend the evening at home one last time hunting lizards, exploring his favourite places in the house, we had one last family/pack walk together and his last meal was a big can of "My Dog".

Charlie is all about adventures so I know he is up there having a great adventure... doing mad zoomies, having endless supply of lollies, playing/bossing around other dogs, lizard hunting and, of course, plotting world domination..

Miss and Love you forever Charlie.

8507850771_11cc2f8ced_z.jpg

Our last photo shoot together

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:

Run free Charlie ... smile that smile ..and flag that tail.

Wsibs

Thank you for sharing with us your joy your anticipation, your absolute shock and pain ..and Charlie's travels and experiences during his life.

I so enjoyed sharing his successes, his enjoyment and his struggles.

You will have such a hole in your day-to- day now ....and I hope you can smile at knowing he is at last pain free and at rest (while plotting world domination ;) )

and that photo is just magic - what a wonderful image :)

Was shocked to wake up to this news this morning. I'm so sorry Vi. You and Charlie were an inspiration. Although I never met Charlie (or you yet) I feel like I knew him because he was so much larger than life when you spoke about him. It's so clear that you loved him so much.

RIP Charlie. We will miss you. :cry:

ETA: That's a very beautiful photo to remember him by

Edited by Lollipup