Litters Due May 2013

Monteba

Day 57 today. grace was lying on her back next to my chair earlier, and I had a fun time watching the puppies play soccer in her belly. Those babies were really bouncing. :dancingelephant:

Have you had the stethascope out to listen to poopie hearts going a mile a min yet? Oh I do

like that bit !!!!

GOOD LUCK and HEALTHY Grace and Baby's

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whelped today. Three boys and three girls. First was a big bruiser boy who caused a little trouble getting out, but rest were much easier. Pups and tired mum doing well. I promise photos later.

Whelped today. Three boys and three girls. First was a big bruiser boy who caused a little trouble getting out, but rest were much easier. Pups and tired mum doing well. I promise photos later.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS Espinay and Grace !!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!! How lovely - 3 of each. Wishing you all well.

Cheers

Congrats on the babies Bel. Sorry to hear about the little one that didnt make it.

Pups here are 9 days old now and doing well. All chubby little hippos.

Mum is doing a great job of feeding them despite being so frustrating about eating and drinking herself.

All I can say is thank god for the Leerburg puppy formula which is as fantastic for the bitch as well.

Grace is refusing to drink water and refusing to eat much of anything (though slowly getting better) but loves the formula (goats milk, yoghurt, egg and karo syrup - I have added Protexin and Vit C too) and is now drinking about 5 litres of that per day watered down half and half.