Charles "charlie" Wentworth

W Sibs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My heart sank when I read the heading to this thread. I hoped it might be another happy story about the little guy but somehow I didn't think so. You and Charlie were a team, you were his fighter and his guardian angel. Knowing his time was coming doesn't make it any easier.

I am so sorry for your loss but so happy that you had him in your life for this long. Good on you for fighting for him for these past 4 years.

Sending big hugs your way.

Ann.

Oh Dawg I had to stop reading the Rainbow Bridge area and didn't realise Charlie was gone! I am sobbing like a big baby here because he was so ripped off - he deserved a long, healthy and pain free life. He was certainly a character and a tough nut but four years is just not long enough. I'm glad his last day was on his terms and comforting to you all - that is a blessing. He will live on in your hearts and memories (and quite a few DOLers who have followed his story).

The hugest of hugs to you all. There will be tears for a while yet. XXX

Charles Wentworth (Charlie) showed us all what a life well lived - and loved - is... he's going to be missed by a lot of us methinks...

I remember you letting me have a cuddle with Charlie once at a DABS Bunnings Sausage Sizzle, and he certainly didn't disappoint - he definietly gave the best cuddles!

I'm sure that Charlie has taught Skeeter and Emmy how to be the best dogs they can be too.

My first reaction when I read his Rainbow Bridge entry was to cry out "Oh no! Not Charlie!" and start crying - and then the phone rang - and it was my mother who then asked me what I was upset about... so I told her about Charlie and his journey, and she started to cry too. Sweet Charlie could touch the hearts of even those who never knew him... vale sweet little man.

T.

You guys and your kind words... :heart: it means a lot.. i can't say anymore than that.

You guys thanks me for sharing his journey with you guys but I want to thank you all for listening to me go on about my boy... you guys helped me a lot with Charlie. The hard times and good times. This ending was something I felt I had to share with you all. Thank you :)