How Many Dogs?

Jemma

I have 2 dogs. A week ago, it was 3.

Em is 3 years old and Skeeter is 10 months old. I think I'll sticking with 2 for a while. I will like Skeeter to grow a few more brain cell before getting another puppy or dog into my mad house.

Edited by W Sibs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 dogs between 4 adults here. Two are 'mine', one is mum's, and the other belongs to my sister. :laugh: They range in age between 3.5 years and 10. It's a bit of a madhouse at times in addition to the cat and the parrot, but we manage. I don't think I personally could cope with more than 2. Carl and Mischa are super low maintenance as is!

Between myself and my housemate we have 12 housedogs, I think, I don't really want to add them up :laugh:

I have two golden retrievers, 3 coolies and 2 griffons :)

I only have 1, my 16 month old border Collie x jack russell. I would really love a second dog in the next year or two, but am struggling to see how it could work with my tiny house and non-doggy flatmates! Next dog will hopefully be a malinois :)

We have 2, a toller (Kodiak Bear) and a kelpie x shepherd (Doofus). Doof is 12 and when he goes I will probably go down to 1 for a while. To be honest I think at this stage in my life (live in an apartment and have a young child) I'd prefer to have 1 dog but I have a total and utter blind terror at the thought of being dogless, ever. One of the reasons we decided the time was right for bear was because I wouldn't cope with not having a dog here when doof is gone, and my preferred breed has a reasonable wait time to get a pup.

An I crazy or does anyone else feel the same?

I have 2 - Maggie 7 year old cocker and Oliver 7 month old Pomeranian - and that is it

Oliver I know is a pup but is a handful so he takes up all my time - he doesn't sleep and is on the go all the time . Totally wears me out and Maggie lol but he is such a sweet boy can't not love him

I have 4 -

Sadly Ruger, 9 years, won't be around for too much longer after recently being diagnosed with Osteosarcoma, 2.5 years after having chemo for Lymphoma :(

My 2 Shar pei are 6 & 7 years old.

Dexter my long term, mixed breed, foster dog is 2 years.

..and fingers crossed, the puppy I've been waiting 3 years for, may be on the way!