Canberra Royal Photos

puppy_dawgs

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to find any photos of Toy judging / Havanese judging. There seems to have been lots of photographers but few photos! I thought the extra photographers would take ring photos, but maybe there were there only for paid shots? I certainly saw them more with cameras down than in action, and I cant think of another reason why.

I haven't been able to find any photos of Toy judging / Havanese judging. There seems to have been lots of photographers but few photos! I thought the extra photographers would take ring photos, but maybe there were there only for paid shots? I certainly saw them more with cameras down than in action, and I cant think of another reason why.

Yes I really haven't seen much of anything for Canberra Royal. But it seems on a par with previous years unfortunately. Disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a link for the Canberra Royal photos?

I'm not on facebook so can't look there.

Alternatively - I'm just after the Leonberger BOB pic (I bred the winner & have been told it's a great photo of him - so naturally would love to see it).

If anyone can help out with a link or even a copy of that photo I'd be so grateful.

Thank you.