Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loving this on marks page -

Mark Aldridge

12 hours ago near Adelaide, South Australia

Moorook is looking great, I look forward to planting some trees, painting and making it all look sweet, all the enclosures were done weeks ago, the drive way and entrance look great, the grounds are also looking sweet, so great work everyone you have done animal welfare proud.

There are many empty enclosures, so adoptions are now exceeding rescues, what a great result, still plenty of gorgeous animals that deserve a forever home, but they are so loved and happy.

Lola is damn hard working, puts us all to shame, now all we need do is clone a few 100 Lolas and animal welfare will be in good handsJulie Karin You may have already done this but if not is there a run yard/exercise yard the dogs could use, maybe 4 or 5 at a time even unsupervised if the right temperament, Awl has one , it works well

11 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Mark Aldridge Moorook has around 16 huge exercize yards all renovated and with a little work section 19 has another 9 that need a days work, as only 6 are usuable, we are also building more, so all up around 30, on top of 65 concreted areas and a dozen larger runs, so able to hold 3 times the dogs it has, so it is indeed a very well sorted shelter now, soon to be one of the very best

11 hours ago · Like · 18

Julie Karin Sounds good, the best in the state if not Australia by the sounds of it

11 hours ago via mobile · Like · 5

Mark Aldridge I think soon it will be a fine example, and only because the community stepped in, Lola does brilliant work, but support has taken it to another level

and back to his reality

Mark Aldridge

11 hours ago near Adelaide, South Australia

Well night all, near finished a heap of documents, then a free week on the horizon, so as to keep my business running, 20,000 flyers go out in the next few weeks, 5000 in recent weeks, so finally the electorate will know I exist, if they dont support me, I can finally retire, and might consider animal welfare as my hobby in the future, on top of continuing to fight for electoral reform and a bill of rights, will sleep on tha

Oh I think everyone knows who you are by now - as to whether anyone is pyscho enough to vote for him, dog I hope not if this is an example of how he works

As to how much the beautification of painting the fence has made conditions better in the enclosures for the dogs, goodness only knows. And the thought above that as the pens all now look so wonderful, that Lola could now easily take on 3 times the animals she has now, dog forbid!!!

A few days ago he was denying he was a political candidate, just a businessman and sanctuary owner. It's quite funny actually :laugh: They have no hope of being the best, they will struggle to reach mediocre. I'd like to know the dimensions of the huge exercise enclosures, if it's the ones I'm thinking of they are no where near huge. I shudder to think he is encouraging Lola to have 150 animals :eek:

I'm sure Mark and Paul are special needs kids :laugh: Mark tried to claim I made up my FB profile not long and within minutes I was attacking Mark. So I posted a screenshot showing my name on my timeline with joined 2007 :laugh: Then Paul tried to drag DOL into it and he found my profile so I said so what, I used my real name when I joined so not hiding. The twit then decided I had admitted to making fake profiles. So I posted a screenshot showing my join date and all my usernames for my profile :laugh: I think I am more offended by the lazy approach to their lies and subterfuge, really quite low standards :rofl:

He posted again and I know he is reading, he has decided that because I said I could make a FB profile to look at Mark's page if blocked I am so much worse than his friend Mark who makes multiple fake profiles and send threats. Good luck to him proving I actually made an account to look, I just get sent stuff instead :laugh: Nice try!

They are really pissed that Cinch was revealed as Mark and that he also was caught sending threatening pms plus he was blanked by Moorook publicly :laugh: I think Dave is the campaign manager and Paul is just some hanger on. He is pretty incoherent and today he tried to say the algae in the water was just the colour of the green shadecloth on the roof, except that the white container didn't have a green cast and neither did anything else, only the water was green. I find it hard to keep up with who is supposed to be who, they change it all the time, I think their tactic is daze and confuse :laugh:

I am actually getting worried for you ladies to be honest. I have been quietly following this whole debacle since it first came to light, both here and on FB, and I have to say that I think you all need to take a huge step back and get some perspective.

Both here and on FB you have invested a HUGE amount of time, effort and emotion in what is essentially a shit fight to nowhere. What is it going to achieve? What are you actually hoping to gain? This whole situation, as well as your online back and forth slinging fight with the most vocal of the Moorook supporters, has sucked you all in so much that you seem to be completely drawn in and somewhat obsessed with being right about it all.

Now at the heart of it, I do tend to agree with your "side", but seeing the amount of posts and rubbish, both here and on FB, I cannot help but wonder how much time you are investing in this campaign against Mark and Moorook.You have all said your piece. You have all made a LOT of sense but now you seem to be so sucked into the arguments and drama of it all that you are being dragged down to their level.

I am genuinely not trying to be disrespectful to any of you, but having just read some of the arguments on the "Moorook Animal Shelter- the facts, the hype and the truth" FB page and I was pretty shocked at how BOTH sides of the argument were coming across. You don't need to play this one up game. Let the facts and your information stand for itself without the antics because it is making you all come across as overzealous, and nearly as damn nutty as the other side.

Please try and take a step back and look at if this is actually worth it. Sometimes walking away from arguments is the more mature way to go and it would save you all considerable time and stress to simply put your information out there and realise that people will either believe it or not, at their own discretion, and that the incessant arguing, bickering and general nastiness is not going to accomplish anything. Let the facts and the court case prove this for you.

Best Wishes.

I am actually getting worried for you ladies to be honest. I have been quietly following this whole debacle since it first came to light, both here and on FB, and I have to say that I think you all need to take a huge step back and get some perspective.

Both here and on FB you have invested a HUGE amount of time, effort and emotion in what is essentially a shit fight to nowhere. What is it going to achieve? What are you actually hoping to gain? This whole situation, as well as your online back and forth slinging fight with the most vocal of the Moorook supporters, has sucked you all in so much that you seem to be completely drawn in and somewhat obsessed with being right about it all.

Now at the heart of it, I do tend to agree with your "side", but seeing the amount of posts and rubbish, both here and on FB, I cannot help but wonder how much time you are investing in this campaign against Mark and Moorook.You have all said your piece. You have all made a LOT of sense but now you seem to be so sucked into the arguments and drama of it all that you are being dragged down to their level.

I am genuinely not trying to be disrespectful to any of you, but having just read some of the arguments on the "Moorook Animal Shelter- the facts, the hype and the truth" FB page and I was pretty shocked at how BOTH sides of the argument were coming across. You don't need to play this one up game. Let the facts and your information stand for itself without the antics because it is making you all come across as overzealous, and nearly as damn nutty as the other side.

Please try and take a step back and look at if this is actually worth it. Sometimes walking away from arguments is the more mature way to go and it would save you all considerable time and stress to simply put your information out there and realise that people will either believe it or not, at their own discretion, and that the incessant arguing, bickering and general nastiness is not going to accomplish anything. Let the facts and the court case prove this for you.

Best Wishes.

Very Well put

I also have been reading both sides and IMO the threats , slanging match from both sides are not doing any rescue group any help

people reading are aware that the Facts and Hype page is obviously admined by either a rescue group or admins , and to people following both pages are starting to make comments on how can any group be classsed as wothrwhile to help or adopt from as the nastiness that is coming out from both sides

Agree it is time to back of and let the courts handle it all before more damage is done to rescue groups

Just my opnion

Aye have been keeping out of it all myself, been reading a lot, but seldom comment [in regards to FB]. Do hope you girls will be ok and it's not taken into the RL too much more.- I would be quite worried IMO. To be honest my 'spidey senses' tingled a while back, so I kept my distance and had to bite my tongue to the point of hurting, even though I really just wanted to say what was on my mind :(

But thank ye all for showing another side to it all, certainly opened my eyes.

Stay safe

Great post Pailin. I have been keeping up to date by reading the facebook pages and this thread but have not commented on anything except for on here- I am trying to stay neutral and definitely don't want any crazies after me lol. I agree that some people from both sides have probably gone a little over the top, the facebook page you are talking about was cleaned up but when it first started some of the posters were almost as bad as some of Mark's supporters. I guess some people are extremely passionate about animals and rescue and if you are passionate about something, you are going to stand up and have your say, some people have just taken it a little too far in this instance.

Snook that is absolutely horrible that someone would do that. In my opinion, the only person causing trouble and damaging rescue is Mark Aldridge. His childish antics, immaturity and downright bullying is disgusting. People need to stop feeding his already oversized ego but they seem blind to anything other than what he says - it's almost like a cult and it's freaking creepy.

Funnily enough, I'm of the belief that MA and his attention seeking tactics will self implode sooner rather than later... and not necessarily due to poking by Snook and Jo.

You girls have started the ball rolling - many others are starting to question now... let THEM keep it going or you both may lose yourselves in this saga.

T.

I'm not offended either Pailin and there have been times I just walk away to keep it all in perspective. I do also remind myself that he is in trouble with various government agencies and either the truth will come out about Moorook or Lola will plead guilty so the time for facing consequences will come. I have worried about the others who have been threatened because I can switch off once I've left the computer but they are picking on vulnerable people. I will say Mark was doing damage to rescue before he was pulled up on it and I don't think we were wrong to persist because a lot of people have started to question his claims. The fact he claims Moorook is great means that new regulations will be extra tough to ensure substandard rescues like Moorook are forced to comply. We are all passionate about rescue so when a fool like him comes in to supposedly talk for all rescue the other side needs to be able to correct his misinformation and outright lies.

The way that this performance has played out will have permanent effects on rescue in South Australia, public perception on their behaviour will also be a small part. Threats are deplorable and reprehensible, that is the thing that Today tonight should be airing

I agree that the information needs to be out there. I actually came by this thread after reading the Moorook spiel on FB (that someone had shared) and wanted to see what other information there was about this seemingly compelling story of injustice. Reading here gave me insight, and showed a whole other side to it that prevented me from blindly supporting a lie. For that I thank you all.

BUT

I question the necessity to engage in pointless arguments with the crazies like that Paul character. It gets no one anywhere. It reminds me of the phrase "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

I just think that a lot of the drama is unnecessary. Share the information without the drama and arguing and try not to get too drawn into their bizarre behavior.