Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is abhorrent that those that know the dogs, know the shelter and know the community are being pushed aside over someone with a bigger ego and voice. The only ones to suffer when everyone walks away once the circus has left town is the animals

He will just play the victim, but it will be interesting to see if his cult members then gang up on Moorook, blaming them and harassing them the way they have shown to with others and say poor Mark, or if they are really there for the best interests of Moorook.

Why has Lola not made any statements about his spokesmanship?

You'd think it would be easy enough for her to publically announce that he is no longer their spokesman, or even get the lawyers to write a public statement or some-such?

If I was them I would be distancing myself from him as far as I could without physically moving to Alaska

Minimax wins, he went with victim :thumbsup: I'm not quite sure when I'm actually making up all these fake profiles and FB pages because it isn't happening while I'm awake that's for sure, I think I'd be aware of that :rofl: I find it hilarious, they must draw names out of a hat each day for who is the master villain!

Yes, because all those years ago there was two profiles made just so that if one day in the future there was an opportunity to attack Mark it would look like two different people* :thumbsup:

*watch this be used as proof that snook and I are the same person :laugh:

Mark camp, time to step back and let Moorook handle their own affairs instead of pretending that it is one lone person with a grudge.

Paul, how are Cinch and Fair Go, if you'd like to talk fake profiles we can start there :thumbsup: I was sent some interesting screenshots of Mark out rescuing some cows from STARforce last night. That's right, the elite cops where there to kill a few cows before Mark gallantly stepped in. His wife posted how STARforce were there, numerous times. Then surprise surprise Mark later says STARforce didn't actually turn up. Since we have a very damaging incident with the volunteer rebellion we'll have to have Mark step it up. What will Mark save from the jaws of death next?