Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least MA is consistent with his BS. Do they have a "BS of the Year" medal in the Pride of Australia awards? He'd be a shoe-in for it. Two sayings come to mind, that I think were just made for him ... "If you can't beat 'em with brains, then baffle them with BS" and "If you can't convince them, confuse them". Oh, and the old goodie "He couldn't lie straight in bed". A part of me feels sorry for him, because he has to wake up to himself every day, and I don't think I'd wish that on my worst enemy. :eek:

be very scared

Mark Aldridge

18 hours ago

Since March this year and my interactions with the RSPCA, being spokesperson for Moorook shelter and all the legals and side stories relating to the past few months, i have not been able to get my mind of the topic of animal welfare, in particular the legal side of all the cases I have been privy to. I have spoken regularly with people involved in cases all over the country, and in fact 3 cases here in SA that are ongoing. I have spoken to friends in the legal and political arenas and debated my ideals on the matter, I have such an interest, I have read most case studies, chatted to whistle blowers and I am involved in a national expose.

From my personal point of view every case so far is a debacle, every charge made by the RSPCA has lacked compassion and indeed fair play, their legal views are out of balance and not supported by common law equity, the defence cases are just as flawed, they act as though they must defend actions that were inept at law in the first place.

The use of media in most cases has been unjust in the reporting, the waste of hard earned money ear marked for animal welfare is wasted on over the top prosecutions that are all about increasing powers to those who know little about how such powers should be used.

Animal welfare is about the protection of animals, not about protecting any individuals personal position or indeed their corporations good name, it is about supporting and backing up carers to do what they do best.

I will now continue my studies and step up my fight for animal welfare reforms, but the issues in the most are legal based, so expect to see me standing up in a more proactive manner in the future, and to those in animal welfare enforcement, expect to see my name on a regular basis, I suggest you pull your heads in and start to consider the animals best interests before you act in the future.

Again with this expose - it must be going to be a corker the way he keeps trotting it out, not to mention his knowledge of all these other cases. And actually, the way he has been going on about Lola, I would say he has been all about protecting her personal position - funnily enough I thought that animal welfare was more to do with the animals receiving appropriate care, being kept in appropriate conditions, and their health and well being attended to - guess I am glad we have him to tell us what it is really all about. And as for this comment

I suggest you pull your heads in and start to consider the animals best interests before you act in the future
:rofl: Oh yes, coz all of what he did at Moorook was all about that

He has just embarked on a hard core campaign to get us all to shut up as he now knows we mean business and aren't scared of bullies and he is copping it form all angles. You wouldn't believe some of the shit he has been pulling with his imaginary friends. He also finally admitted he is Cinch as well. I think that I'm here to stay bitches is in response to me telling him yesterday that I will basically dog him till the day he dies if he keeps posting lies. Not trying to say I'm all that and it's all about me but the timing and what he says seems to fit. Considering I have yet to see one thing he has posted that has turned out to be true other than his own name I can't see that he has a snowflake's hope in Hell of getting anyone to listen to him. He has also mounted and lost two supreme court challenges and cannot get one bit of legislation he quotes correct. Very sad indeed :laugh:

:confused: I guess the meeting he claimed to have booked with the RSPCA CEO (quoted in a previous post) went down like a lead fart?

Somehow I don't see the RSPCA SA CEO being led by MA with regards to any animal welfare issues... *grin*

T.

Very well written... maybe that guy should run for parliament instead... lol!

T.

And he signed his name. Good for him.

I agree that someone like this would be great value in public life. His comments about juvenile... & often, vile... name-calling are most welcome!

In the process of looking for a rescue dog for myself, I stumbled across this thread and read through quite a lot of it, as it intrigued me why some people seemed to be so incredibly passionate with their derision of what seems to be a well known and well respected organisation.

I must admit to being stunned and actually quite disgusted at the level of nastiness and vindictiveness shown to a rescue organisation and to those who have tried to help them.

Have some of you nothing better to do with your lives than sit behind a keyboard to sling innuendo and invective at people? Are you all perhaps retired, or are perhaps bitter and/or bored and have so much time on your hands that you spend it being keyboard vigilantes? Have any of you actually been to this rescue organisation and helped them out at any time?

I am sure that there are lots of rescue centres or organisations out there who may need volunteers. Perhaps your time would be better spent helping people or dogs than hindering and harassing them?