Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited - Jo beat me to it :)

They were approved for their charity license.

Judging from their facebook page they are still getting a lot of new dogs through their gates.

Why am I not surprised to see this either :mad

It is worrying that they are over the allowed numbers because the council can step in any moment and enforce their number, which is around 27 dogs. There is a recent copy of the council minutes that makes it clear that the council are going to be working with the rspca in regards to a shelter and that they won't be supporting Moorook. The pound is not dropping dogs off at Moorook so Lola doesn't have the excuse that animals are dumped on her doorstep.

Not sure if a date for trial has been set, case has been adjourned a number of times. Mark Aldridge still makes fake profiles to harass people and got trashed at the election. A volunteer who lives at the shelter is facing aggravated assault charges for allegedly bashing a 63 year old woman who lives next door and who they believe reported them to the rspca.

WTF :eek:

I know, we all said the same thing. It's true though, she has been to court once with an adjournment. The pictures of the alleged victim aren't pretty and she was hospitalised. The alleged victim however has just landed in jail on drug charges too. It's all so bizarre, makes me appreciate I am only looking in from the outside.

wonder if that means if she gets shut down as Moorook, then they have another shelter ready to spring up. Daresay there is a certain wanna be pollie who has a lot more time on his hands since the people in his electorate aren't as dumb as his FB followers who would be ready to help out with that = anything to boost his profile before the next election

I'll see if I can find the minutes, someone else posted them so I have to dig them up. The other name is just to escape the legal problems associated with Moorook I think, of course this won't work in the long term because the investigators aren't that dumb. A certain wanna be pollie has retired from politics, :thumbsup: Glad we helped him go out with a fizzle :laugh:

I didn't really want to say it publicly before because I didn't want him to do it to spite us, but I suspected he wouldn't retire. He has announced that he will be getting more experienced people into his Alliance party (remember he was claiming he was totally independent) and will be running for the state election. I knew he wouldn't give up politics, he has no credibility if he can't fool people with that. He has some diehard people though that will make sure his next election effort is as dismal as this one because they will expose every dirty little secret he has again.

I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than vote for that egotistical idiot. Can't believe there are so many people that can't see straight through his multiple facebook profiles and the bull he dribbles. Saw he posted on the Moorook page the other day under one of his fake profiles saying they should be thanking him for everything he has done for them! What part of go away does he not understand lol!

Edited by BlueyLove

I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than vote for that egotistical idiot. Can't believe there are so many people that can't see straight through his multiple facebook profiles and the bull he dribbles. Saw he posted on the Moorook page the other day under one of his fake profiles saying they should be thanking him for everything he has done for them! What part of go away does he not understand lol!

I think it's funny that even Clive Palmers party got more votes than he did :rofl:

Actually, there were more informal votes than there were votes for Aldridge :coffeesplurk:

Yeah, Geoff Marshall, his newest fake profile made up of names of his previous fake profiles :laugh: The whinging was epic about not getting support, especially about the farmers :rofl: His tin foil hat brigade on his FB page will actually believe anything, they lap up conspiracy theories because they want to believe. Luckily there aren't many of them :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Read a few posts back, she is a friend of Lola's and moved into the property. Got into a fight with the neighbour who they blamed for dobbing them into the rspca. Lola and Ena claim it was over some loose cats on the neighbours property but Ena had been running her mouth about the neighbour calling the rspca. Ena is charged with assault, case still going.

Read a few posts back, she is a friend of Lola's and moved into the property. Got into a fight with the neighbour who they blamed for dobbing them into the rspca. Lola and Ena claim it was over some loose cats on the neighbours property but Ena had been running her mouth about the neighbour calling the rspca. Ena is charged with assault, case still going.

Thank you!

Edited by skyefool