Applying For A Dogs Nsw Title

I just a few few questions about applying for a title through dogsNSW.

Can you apply for more than one title with the same application form?

It says on the form that you have to provide the ORIGINAL certificate of registration and pedigree- do you get this back? Do you include a SSE for return of this?

What if you don't know the breeders name and address (for the breeders certificate section)

Is it worth getting the sash for an extra $20

Advice much appreciated thanks!

Can't help with the first question or the last one, but all the state bodies require the dogs papers with title applications. You will then be issued with a new pedigree with the dog's new title on the papers. You don't need the breeders address because the Kennel Club will have that on file. Return postage is usually included in the cost of the title application so you shouldn't need to enclose a SSE.

Hope that helps, congrats on the title by the way. :thumbsup:

You can apply for more than one on the form. I always get the sash as I am so proud of my dog having achieved it. I have them all up on my office wall :thumbsup: You get a new pedigree certificate back with your dogs title added to his name.

You can apply for more than one on the form. I always get the sash as I am so proud of my dog having achieved it. I have them all up on my office wall :thumbsup: You get a new pedigree certificate back with your dogs title added to his name.

I have the title sashes draped over their crates :D

Can't help with the first question or the last one, but all the state bodies require the dogs papers with title applications. You will then be issued with a new pedigree with the dog's new title on the papers. You don't need the breeders address because the Kennel Club will have that on file. Return postage is usually included in the cost of the title application so you shouldn't need to enclose a SSE.

Hope that helps, congrats on the title by the way. :thumbsup:

Just to be difficult, DogsWest doesn't issue new papers with your title application - you have to request it AND pay extra! I think it says somewhere on the form that you need to supply a copy of it, though. I did this for my first title and then haven't with all the others, still seems to get through laugh.gif All I supply is the title application form with applicable fee, and copies of my qualifying certificates.

Oh, and we have to pay for return postage over here, too!

Edited by RubyStar