Melbourne Royal Breeds By Day 2013

SwaY

I am positive our judging order is the same as last year. Fingers crossed that there wont be a hold up this time.

Did everyone else receive an email from the RASV stating that a Mr wayne Pearson is now a chairman for the dog section?

Any chance he can improve the dog toilet area?

What will be the package deal that dog exhibitors can get?? eg discount on fee for more than one adult dog????

BB

The Tatra is newly approved. Easiest way to describe it is Similar to other European white livestock guardians though on the smaller side as a rule. From Poland. Don't think one will be entered (there may only be one in aust at present??), but you never know!!

Edited by espinay2

The Tatra is newly approved. Easiest way to describe it is Similar to other European white livestock guardians though on the smaller side as a rule. From Poland. Don't think one will be entered (there may only be one in aust at present??), but you never know!!

Thanks for that info - just looked them up on wikipedia - boy they are so similar to Pyrs - that's going to cause some confusion in the group 6 ring I would think. :confused:

Cheers

Thanks for that info - just looked them up on wikipedia - boy they are so similar to Pyrs - that's going to cause some confusion in the group 6 ring I would think. :confused:

Cheers

Similar but different in some important ways. Just as the Pyr is different to the Pyr Mastiff, is different to the Maremma is different to the Kuvasz etc.

They have been put in Group 6. Standard is here: http://www.ankc.org.au/Breed_Details.aspx?bid=240

Edited by espinay2