7 X 1 Day Old Gsd Puppies Need A Mum

Tazar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe I was going to ask if you are thinking about coming over to the dark side :laugh: Thank you so much for the pics, they are too adorable! I do not need another dog, I do not need another dog..... :rofl:

How is 'Mum' doing?

Hehe I was going to ask if you are thinking about coming over to the dark side :laugh: Thank you so much for the pics, they are too adorable! I do not need another dog, I do not need another dog..... :rofl:

How is 'Mum' doing?

She is really good, a bit too fat now LOL but still happy to be with them :) My babies are going back next Thursday.... :cry:

god i'm gonna miss them!

:cry: You have done such a wonderful thing. Where are they off to?

I have been told that the owner weans her pups about 4 weeks so they will be 5 weeks when they go.

They will be going back to their human mum. I am glad i was able to help them and it has been wonderful watching them grow! They are very different from whippets :)

They start barking when they hear me come in the lounge and they run to you now as soon as they see you! They have been a joy

They are lovely Kanati. I hope you feel as proud as you should: of yourself and your Whippy Mum.

I reckon that girl is going to be a real stunner, she is already looking impressive.

I imagine there will be heaps of tears on both sides when they go back to their human mum. She must be missing her girl so much.

• 2 weeks later...

They are lovely Kanati. I hope you feel as proud as you should: of yourself and your Whippy Mum.

I reckon that girl is going to be a real stunner, she is already looking impressive.

I imagine there will be heaps of tears on both sides when they go back to their human mum. She must be missing her girl so much.

Thank you, I am so very proud of my girl for accepting them so easily as its nice to know she saved them!

The girl is gorgeous!

OK, just wanted to let the ones who followed our progress on here and FB that it was such a bitter aweet moment :cry:

I made a lovely friend and i was thrilled that they thought the pups looked great (as i had no idea of their size as was it good or not....I just knew they would be HUGE for whippet puppies! LOL)

I was so happy to see them go back to their family but oh dear do i miss the little fluff ball SO MUCH! I dare say after this....one day i will have another shepherd in my life :)

As much as i have cried that they are gone I would still do it all over again :)