K9 Noseworks - Expressions Of Interest In Albury Area

Hi everyone!

Not sure if you've heard about K9 Noseworks but here is a link. My link

Thanks for that link. I'd never heard of Noseworks & the site proved a great read. They have a portrait gallery of dogs that've taken part & I was happy to see some smaller dogs in there, too. As you've said, the dogs do the activity on their own, so the smaller ones wouldn't be overwhelmed. While thinking this.... I came upon, a tibbie!

http://www.k9nosework.com/photogallery/tustinportraits.html

Great it's coming to Australia! I'll spread word.

Edited by mita

• 1 month later...

Thanks!! Had no idea Steve Austin was also involved - used to go to dog training classes he held in Waterfall about 13 years ago with a very difficult dog belonging to my brothers who was eventually pts. He was amazing :thumbsup: and emininantly sympathetic and supportive about my decision to pts.

For all those interested in Melbourne classes can you please send me a PM or email to [email protected] and tell me which part of the city you are in. The person Trisven13 is in contact with about this is one of my best friends and she and I have been trying in the last 2 days to hatch a plan about Melbourne classes but I have been busy selling my house! So now that is done I'll try to get something in the works!!

PME I just sent you a message. I am very interested in going to a seminar. I think this kind of activity sounds perfect epsecially for the older dogs or those with phyiscal limitations like my boy :thumbsup:

BUT she has said that she will come up to Albury and run an information day as I have been consistently talking to her for a number of months about it. :thumbsup:

Hey Trish Mike and I would be interested...Love the idea if it is in Albury.......... We are in the phone book. Let me know if you have dates. Ronnie Taft