Horrible Image In My Fb Newsfeed This Morning

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

I can't get it out of my head, I wondered if it were true.

Someone put up photos of dogs skinned in a pot trying to get out. Apparently they were being cooked alive and this is common practice in China.

I can't get the image out of my head :cry: and I'm hoping it's a hoax?

I wish people would keep that sort of stuff off FB

Someone put up photos of dogs skinned in a pot trying to get out. Apparently they were being cooked alive and this is common practice in China.

and in the animal cruelty forum? ;)

Isn't the 'cruelty' part of the forum part of the news section? This is not a news article so I don't think it would be relevant there either. The topic title makes it pretty clear that it's not going to be nice.

As far as facebook goes, I delete those people from my facebook. I don't want to see it, it doesn't help anyone and it just upsets people. I won't hesitate to tell someone what I think if they post that crap either.

Guest donatella

It was there then people had a whinge about it being there and asked for it to be moved here.

LOL can't win em all eh?

Complain to the moderator who moved it if you have a problem Raz.

Edited by donatella
  • 1 month later...

I've come across videos on YouTube re: skinning the animals alive. I kick myself for watching them but for me it's important I know what is happening so I can try and inform others. What I did learn was that some "fake furs" are actually dog fur sourced from China. I now check and make sure any fur on clothes I’m looking at buying specifically states "Synthetic Fur".

Humans do some disturbing things.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if cooking while alive after being skinned is true but I used to work with an Asian girl and she told me of some horrific things they do to dogs.

but for me it's important I know what is happening so I can try and inform others

I agree like those fur covered cat ornaments. Being aware has prevented me from purchasing one, otherwise I probably would have, thereby supporting their practises.