What Is Happening At Blacktown Pound?

Feeverte

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Mel Norman would be a very happy camper right now. She got the press there hoping to get more community support behind her, but all that did was expose her by people having left comments that she cannot delete. Yes she did shot herself in the foot.

Yes agree. A halo doesn't have to fall far to become a noose :)

Yes i think its a great chance to actually show what they do without her being able to delete it.

I would like to answer one poster who said PR don't release dogs straight to people from the pound but rehabilitate them first :laugh:

I think we need to spell it out more, we know what happens, the public clearly don't, and judgeing by the comments it needs saying in plain english "yes thats excatly what they do".

I just tried to reply again, but gave up, like you said dealing with so much stupid is wearing :laugh:

I wonder if the staff at BP are copping flack?

What do people think has happened to dogs week in week out who have run out of time, perhaps as they don't see it they think all dogs get homes from the pound.

I wonder how crazy this will get and what lengths they will stoop too.

I don't think Mel Norman would be a very happy camper right now. She got the press there hoping to get more community support behind her, but all that did was expose her by people having left comments that she cannot delete. Yes she did shot herself in the foot.

:laugh: I was sent something today MN had written, she was demanding that people keep writting in supporting pound rounds. That there were not enough comments to support their stance :eek:

Also sent something to say she was gobsmacked that she had not been contacted in regard to a very lengthy letter she had written to council.

Not a happy camper at all!

I just tried to reply again, but gave up, like you said dealing with so much stupid is wearing :laugh:

I wonder if the staff at BP are copping flack?

What do people think has happened to dogs week in week out who have run out of time, perhaps as they don't see it they think all dogs get homes from the pound.

I wonder how crazy this will get and what lengths they will stoop too.

I think she has a very deep well of crazy to draw from :laugh:

God only knows what will happen. One thing for sure, MN has created this entire situation on her own.

Bugger, I knew I should not have looked!

Now MN has surveys up about temp testing in pounds, here is one response;

"ALL animals in a pound environment are under stress and should never be tested for their rehomable capabilities when scared, hungry, alone and confused.... it's unfair, unjust and totally INACCURATE..."

:eek::eek::eek:

Why doesn't she get stuck into the pounds that have pretty much 100% euthanasia? She never does anything in person anyway, she could get on the phone and organise things couldn't she?

There's also the LDH to tackle.

From what I can tell she only adopted a couple of dogs at the same time as starting PR, I imagine that was so that she'd appear to be a dog lover.

:laugh: I was sent something today MN had written, she was demanding that people keep writting in supporting pound rounds. That there were not enough comments to support their stance :eek:

Also sent something to say she was gobsmacked that she had not been contacted in regard to a very lengthy letter she had written to council.

Not a happy camper at all!

Delusions of grandeur.

I can no longer access the fb PR page, OR the PR Beware page. I can understand MN blocking me BUT, I cannot understand me not having access to the PR Beware page???? Anyone else having issues????

Nope ... working for me ?

I can no longer access the fb PR page, OR the PR Beware page. I can understand MN blocking me BUT, I cannot understand me not having access to the PR Beware page???? Anyone else having issues????

I couldn't get on the PRB page for about 5 mins but it seems to be working fine now.

I couldn't get on the PRB page for about 5 mins but it seems to be working fine now.

must have been some glitch, I can access both now too