Just Wondering - Rescue Group I Haven't Heard Of Before

That's funny - some of the timeline photos on Facebook show concrete block stables just like at the Pound Round/STAR place. I'd swear they're the same heavy metal stable doors/bars. The photos are from back in Sept 2012 though, so maybe he was just visiting, and anyway management has changed out there since. It also looks like he's doing a lot of work with Staffy Rescue.

Good luck to him.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This same person applied for a small dog of mine last year, from the description of the activities I had to say no, I was terrified on the small dog's behalf - it was expected to be running around with all the large dogs, the dogs there for rehab and boarded dogs ...

That sounds.. fairly unsafe.

Well I have met him several times and seen him interact with his own dogs and with my dogs...very impressive...he has a soft, calm manner and reads his (and other dogs) really well. I haven't used his services professionally, just happened to run into him from time to time. I am way more impressed with the way he handles dogs than other, more high-profile 'professional dog trainers' I've also seen.

Well I have met him several times and seen him interact with his own dogs and with my dogs...very impressive...he has a soft, calm manner and reads his (and other dogs) really well. I haven't used his services professionally, just happened to run into him from time to time. I am way more impressed with the way he handles dogs than other, more high-profile 'professional dog trainers' I've also seen.

I have spoken with this gentleman at length this afternoon and am so looking forward to visiting him and his dogs.

I do believe I can learn a great deal.

xx LP xx

ETA - There is an open day coming up where the public can visit and see for themselves what is going on.

Edited by lillypilly

I have spoken with this gentleman at length this afternoon and am so looking forward to visiting him and his dogs.

xx LP xx

ETA - There is an open day coming up where the public can visit and see for themselves what is going on.

Would you be able to post when that open day is please, I will make the trip to Sydney as I am very interested in his methods with greyhounds.

Would you be able to post when that open day is please, I will make the trip to Sydney as I am very interested in his methods with greyhounds.

if you make it down there, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts SM

xx LP xx

No probs

xx LP xx

I got an email from Jacob. He said he was trying to reply here but couldn't, I think it's because either he was trying to reply without signing up, or hadn't verified/activated his account if he had signed up. I said perhaps he could sign up to DOL, if he was interested, and join us in conversation as we all seem to have the same goal of having the animals welfare as top priority.

The use of the word "expert" without any mention of formal training got my attention so I had more of a look through the website..

but i needed a little time, so we agreed that the pair would come back and stay at CBE dog Psychology Center for 5days.
and are happy calm submissive dogs anjoying life. Now to train the owners

Oh, how I miss the Mister Rolley Eyes emote.

Basically, a Cesar Millan wannabe. Choke it, pinch it, kick it into being "calm submissive" (i.e. terrified and shut down) and call the problem solved. Just what rescue needs.

Hi Hardy's Angel you have any questions im happy to answer them. One thing don't call me Cesar you don't know me, im nothing like him and i will never be.

I wonder if he is at the old staffy rescue kennels at Rouse? Its only a few mins from me, might go check out the open day.

no Im not at old Staffy Rescue kennels that was in box hill im in rouse hill, details to my open day can be found on my facebook page, I will not post my address on the net with all the problems that different people are having with dog stealing, check out what happened to staffy rescue just last week.

The use of the word "expert" without any mention of formal training got my attention so I had more of a look through the website..

but i needed a little time, so we agreed that the pair would come back and stay at CBE dog Psychology Center for 5days.
and are happy calm submissive dogs anjoying life. Now to train the owners

Oh, how I miss the Mister Rolley Eyes emote.

Basically, a Cesar Millan wannabe. Choke it, pinch it, kick it into being "calm submissive" (i.e. terrified and shut down) and call the problem solved. Just what rescue needs.

Ah yes HA the greyhound "story" was interesting wasn't it? Yet another who claims they can make "any" greyhound cat safe *sigh*.

yes I did help Monica and her greyhound with the cat problem that till this day are still happy together, I never stated, nor do I claim anywhere that i can make anygreyhound cat safe, that came out of your lips not mine. I just can't believe im actually here having to explain myself like this for things, that you assumed.

I hope he's got a good solicitor. My guess is he'll need one at some stage.

Some pretty gobsmacking guarantees being given there.

Hi there i would like to ask you why I need a good solicitor? and Am I been accused of here?

Has anyone raised their concerns with petrescue yet?

please do raise your concerns with pet rescue any damage to my business has a result of it will be look into by the right people, you guys are attacking me on here with out knowledge, with out the facts, with out proof. I have visits from the ALW,my Psychology Center shines like a cristal ball.

I couldn't read the stories on the websites. The murder of English was hurting my head. That doesn't mean anything about his dog training skills of course, but perhaps his professionalism.

ETA does anyone know the bloke? He says on the PetRescue blurb that he's worked at 'various Canine shelters'.

ETA further I won't put this on my list of recommended rescue groups - I've just read the description of the dogs on PetRescue about rules limitations and boundaries and could hear Cesar's accent coming through...

Katdog the biggest applause goes to you.... my website is moderated by a SPECIAL FRIEND OF MINE WHO I LOVE DEARLY, i will not change the way he writes my post. Im sorry that it hurts your head i really am, you Speak of professionalism??? Is this what profesiionalism looks like attacking people behind a forum??? You and the others have it all wrong. you don't know what i do nor do i expect you to understand, but if you are interested please call me i'll chatt with ya! 0405454551