Just Wondering - Rescue Group I Haven't Heard Of Before

no ask me question , not PR not Cesar milan, me cbe. not not bulling anybody I don't want to be associated with PR. ITS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE. I have opened my doors left my number im happy to talk, talk to me like you would like talking to you please, you don't know me i don't know you. you would like to know well talk to me like a person.

CBE, you've given your contact details for anyone wanting to communicate with you in the real world. You've indicated you've left the way open.

A good idea is to make your training goals and strategies clear on your website or Facebook page... and specially why you do things that way & based on what evidence.

That's the kind of information people would need to make their decisions.

I don't want to push a format on you, but IMO this Brisbane one is a good example.

http://www.cleardogtraining.com/

I noticed earlier that lillypilly said she'd made contact, to discuss things in detail. I have respect for lillypilly and NSW Animal Rescue, especially in relation to their work with puppies/dogs with special medical needs and having a last pregnancy program.

Edited by mita

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't read the stories on the websites. The murder of English was hurting my head. That doesn't mean anything about his dog training skills of course, but perhaps his professionalism.

ETA does anyone know the bloke? He says on the PetRescue blurb that he's worked at 'various Canine shelters'.

ETA further I won't put this on my list of recommended rescue groups - I've just read the description of the dogs on PetRescue about rules limitations and boundaries and could hear Cesar's accent coming through...

Katdog the biggest applause goes to you.... my website is moderated by a SPECIAL FRIEND OF MINE WHO I LOVE DEARLY, i will not change the way he writes my post. Im sorry that it hurts your head i really am, you Speak of professionalism??? Is this what profesiionalism looks like attacking people behind a forum??? You and the others have it all wrong. you don't know what i do nor do i expect you to understand, but if you are interested please call me i'll chatt with ya! 0405454551

CBE I apologise for the way I expressed my frustration with your website. Language, grammar and punctuation are my great interest (apart from my family and dogs) and I perhaps put too much value on correct use rather than the passion of a writer.

I think you'll find, though, that my other posts have been reasonably fair. I started this thread because your company's name was new to me and I was interested to find out more about you, but couldn't find you using my basic web searches. I hope you have a great open day and that you stick around DOL to discover why some of us are so careful (and passionate) about ethical rescue.

CBE I apologise for the way I expressed my frustration with your website. Language, grammar and punctuation are my great interest (apart from my family and dogs) and I perhaps put too much value on correct use rather than the passion of a writer.

I think you'll find, though, that my other posts have been reasonably fair. I started this thread because your company's name was new to me and I was interested to find out more about you, but couldn't find you using my basic web searches. I hope you have a great open day and that you stick around DOL to discover why some of us are so careful (and passionate) about ethical rescue.

Pardon my interruption, Katdogs, when you weren't talking to me.

But I know just what you mean about how easy it is to overlook the passion of a writer, by focusing on the technical language.

And I'd second your invitation to CBE to stay around on DOL to hear equal passion here about ethical rescue.

:thumbsup:

Hi CBE, thanks for coming to DOL forums. Having not met you (and i will make an effort to come out and meet you). I was wondering if you might answer a question online?

I notice you do dog boarding. I think its quite nice to find a behaviourist who does this as at least you know you are getting someone dog experienced. You also do rehab. I was wondering how do you go about keeping the boarding dogs away from the rehab dogs? is that necessary? is it important? Also do the boarded dogs come into the home? or that does depend on what the owner wants for their particular pet?

Appreciate any info you can provide.

Regards

Clare

Well that went swimmingly :laugh: Anyone who gets so defensive and can't answer basic questions about their business needs to go to professionalism school :rofl: No I'm not going to call a mobile when answers can easily be given here. If I were a business I'd welcome the chance to promote and be open about it all. Secrecy just puts people off.

Clareohyeah, I think you'll need to contact CBE directly, to be fair he has posted his phone no so you can contact him.

I'm not going to trouble him with any of mine.

I thought it was a dixer at first given it was clareohyeah's first post.

Clareohyeah, I think you'll need to contact CBE directly, to be fair he has posted his phone no so you can contact him.

I'm not going to trouble him with any of mine.

I thought it was a dixer at first given it was clareohyeah's first post.

Just a coincidence I thought. In the absence of the winky eye, :D

When we are met with such hostility on line, why would anybody now take the time to phone you CBE and ask the questions posted here on line? Furthermore, when several people are asking the same or similar questions, why not answer them publicly here, instead of potentially taking several phone calls and repeating yourself?

I realise I am probably talking to the wind here, CBE has expressed that he will not return, but I just wanted to put those questions out there rhetorically.

I spoke to Jacob in depth a few weeks back. The catchphrases he uses do not belong to Cesar, they were just made famous by him. What I like about Jacobs approach is that he uses an integrated approach, utilizing several methods, tailored to the specific animal. I.e not a cookie cutter approach like some others. I will be taking him up on his invitation to visit, taking the opportunity to discuss him helping one of my rescues. Valentino snuggles at the same time will be a bonus.