Country Pound Pups - 15 Of Them! 18 Now

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP IT! I can't take it anymore!!!!!

No seriously, I would get absolutely nothing done with all those cuties around! For the boxer pups I was thinking Big Ears 1, Big Ears 2, Big Ears 3, etc. The one with the smallest ears can be Noddy. You might need to get out a tape measure.

Ned, Felony & Charm could get jobs as doggie models. Beautiful pics you've taken.

They truly are that pretty mita... stunning pups!

STOP IT! I can't take it anymore!!!!!

I'm sure you can if you try real hard Little Gifts... lol!

I WANT ALL THE PUPPIES!

If you are coming to Sydney any time soon MUP, give us a yell, and we'd love you to come visit for cuddles...

T.

OK - it was hard work getting puppies out and playing with them to get photos (not)... *grin*

Here are Bonnie and Clyde, and with Harper... Clyde is the one with the big dark patch over his eye, Bonnie has slightly darker fur and her patch is above her eye.

01-04-2013-puppies043.jpg

01-04-2013-puppies063.jpg

More coming...

These two are gorgeous! I love the markings.

They are complete cuddlebums too Anne... think you could stretch to adopting one? Hehe!

T.

WOW, cuteness overload!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for helping the Cattle Dog pups. Weren't there 3 surrenders? Bonnie, Clyde and a sibling? Anyway, will organize my donations shortly.

Bonnie and Clyde are cute but if I had time for another one of my own I would have trouble choosing between Ned, Felony and Charm. I could just imagine calling out "Felony!" around an Agility course :laugh:

S

Edited by Sheilaheel02

Ned, Felony & Charm could get jobs as doggie models. Beautiful pics you've taken.

They truly are that pretty mita... stunning pups!

The amazing thing is that they know exactly how to pose & how to look into the camera in a way that melts hearts.

Doggie Model Agencies will be beating your door down with offers! :)

WOW, cuteness overload!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for helping the Cattle Dog pups. Weren't there 3 surrenders? Bonnie, Clyde and a sibling? Anyway, will organize my donations shortly.

Bonnie and Clyde are cute but if I had time for another one of my own I would have trouble choosing between Ned, Felony and Charm. I could just imagine calling out "Felony!" around an Agility course :laugh:

S

We thought there were going to be 3 surrenders too - but ended up with only 2... maybe the owner rehomed one?

As for the other 3 - I reckon Felony might actually be good at any dog sport you might want to enter her in - she is very attentive and willing to please. Charm is a bit softer and still a little bit timid, but is coming along nicely. Ned is just downright cheeky... *grin*

T.

Thank you so much for taking the Narrandera pups. We are very grateful and wish them all the very best of a future with loving families. Please keep us posted as I know people who are interested. The bull mastiff x ridgeback x kelpie pups' owner is dying from mesothelioma and has desexed the mum, a beautiful red kelpie named "Ruby" so please don't judge everyone equally Voodookitten. :) I have also met the dad "Boss" a brindle heavy set dog with a bully head like an amstaff and I know they don't look anything like their mum but she is def a kelpie. I have pics.

post-34335-0-90919400-1364679180_thumb.jpg

Is it possible to post a pic of their dad chezal58? The pups look really boxer-ish - I can't see any bully or mastiff in them at all... there isn't a boxer type dog living anywhere near is there?

T.

Will try T. I actually called around yesterday but Boss wasn't anywhere in sight and it looked as though they had visitors... so will try again soon.

thanks again and again. I know you will do the very best for these babies whatever they turn out to be. Chez

The heeler pups :love: ohh i think my heart is melting lol. They are all adorable but I have such a soft spot for heelers.

Don't think my two oldies would appreciate a baby as much as me though hehehe.. and I imagine the hubby wouldn't be too impressed either!

Hope all these babies find the very best of homes. And please keep adding pictures :D

I swear - I'm going to need a skin graft on both lower legs by the time these pups are ready to rehome... they have so much love to give that it actually hurts... lol!

You want today's cute antic? Bonnie the ACD pup thinks she's a guard dog... lol! Zeddy decided to bark at someone going by this afternoon, and up pipes little Bonnie with her say on the matter... yip yip... *giggle*... Clyde, of course, just lay there and let the girls do all the "work"... *sigh*

Oh - and Charm likes to stand her front feet in the water bowl to have a drink... then come racing over and jump all over you... aarrgghh! I needed muddy legs on top of all the scratches... *grin*

T.

Ah puppy nails and teeth! How quickly we forget! I love it when pups try and be all grrrrr at some strange noise outside. Not many of the pei I have had here barked at all so I nearly spat my drink out when I first heard Tempeh. Her bark is deep like a rottie. Her sooky la-la voice totally gives her away though.

ACD wounds don't stop even when they get bigger :laugh: I went for a skin check because I spend a lot of time outdoors. When I stripped down the doc looked a bit concerned......not about any moles, but about all the bruises, scratches and scars all over me.

S

ACD wounds don't stop even when they get bigger :laugh: I went for a skin check because I spend a lot of time outdoors. When I stripped down the doc looked a bit concerned......not about any moles, but about all the bruises, scratches and scars all over me.

S

I Shudder to think what the Neurologists are going to think when they see my altered sensation leg next Tuesday - bruises and scratches that I really didn't feel happening... errr! And the little turds seem to have beelined for that leg in particular... lol!

T.

post-23772-0-21439100-1364973236_thumb.jpg

Here are the cuties that arrived today... how gorgeous are they?

Many thanks to JaneyA for making room and holding them overnight so they could meet the wonderful Marshall for transport this morning. Thank you also to ninahartland and Rhonda for organising said transport. Without these wonderful people, none of this all could have been possible - true legends, all of them!

T.