Country Pound Pups - 15 Of Them! 18 Now

I heard that 3 'Angel' puppies, all shining white, fell out of heaven. Did they land at your place, lillypilly?

post-3304-0-01608700-1364973156_thumb.jpg

Hahaha! Seems lillypilly couldn't wait for me to have sorted all of the fosters here before getting the BT pups pic up... enjoy the double up peeps... lol!

T.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that 3 'Angel' puppies, all shining white, fell out of heaven. Did they land at your place, lillypilly?

post-3304-0-01608700-1364973156_thumb.jpg

Hahaha! Seems lillypilly couldn't wait for me to have sorted all of the fosters here before getting the BT pups pic up... enjoy the double up peeps... lol!

T.

They're such heavenly creatures ... Maybe their 'angel' claws & teeth will go easy on you. :)

Well... I'm refering to my place as the poopie factory at the moment... *grin*

But seriously... all that puppy breath and cuddles more than makes up for the amount of poo they can create on a daily basis...

The 2 ACD pups I have inside have had the squirts since we wormed them on Saturday - a reaction to the worming pills - and today they have presented me with solid ones... much excitement here over that! Thank you Scourban!

Honestly, when you foster pups, you become a connoisseur of all the things that can come out of them... scary but true! I can go to the local vet sans dogs and tell them what treatment/drugs I need and they don't question me before handing over the stuff... and sometimes I've had the vets ring me to ask advice on cases they have. Now THAT is truly scary!

I currently have Harper being attacked on 2 fronts behind me - pups really don't care about the size of their playmates... lol! Pickles and Zed are hiding from the puppy madness...

T.

The 3 little bull terrier pups are a delight to have in our care.

We have not finished fully assessing them, however one pup is showing signs that it is possibly deaf.

xx LP xx

Or it's just bombproof... remember that one from a couple of years back we thought was deaf, but he was just not as reactive to strange noises as the rest of the litter - he could hear his name or the food bin opening just fine... *grin*

T.

Hey T I've got some newspapers here, I'll leave them on the front step so you can get them anytime.

Is there such a thing as a long hair ACD? Bonnie and Clyde have long white silk overlying the shorter fluff. It's beautiful! I'd love to know how that turns out when they grow up.

Names for the boxer mob:

Cassia, Josephine, Georgina, michaela and Clay.

Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty and Bennett (or Darcy).

Meg, Jo, Amy, Beth and Lawrie.

:D

Edited by Katdogs

Hey T I've got some newspapers here, I'll leave them on the front step so you can get them anytime.

Is there such a thing as a long hair ACD? Bonnie and Clyde have long white silk overlying the shorter fluff. It's beautiful! I'd love to know how that turns out when they grow up.

Bonnie and Clyde are naughty puppies this evening... Harper was trying to tell Clyde not to be a turd, and he told her off! All the way down the hallway! And Bonnie was backing him up! Poor Harper - 30kgs of Horse Dog being trashed by two 5kg naughty puppies. I had to save her and put Bonnie and Clyde in a timeout in their night crate... *sigh*

Oh - and they think Trouble must be their mum... they keep looking for her boobies! They only do it to Trouble... weird... maybe she's a similar size and shape to their mum?

... and we still have solid poops even though I didn't give them Scourban this morning... yay!

T.