Country Pound Pups - 15 Of Them! 18 Now

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are super cuties. biggrin.gif

The names I was going to suggest were Seren (meaning Star or short for Serendipity) and Kismet. Maybe you can put them in your name list for down the track, Tdierikx?

Nice!! I think we'll have to give those names to 2 of the boxer cross pups - we have 4 girls and 1 boy...

T.

COOL. biggrin.gif Well, now you have to give them a pat from Aunty Corrie.

You bet. You said your cognition has increased as you have gotten older and my theory is that it is because of all the puppy breath you get to smell from puppy kisses. laugh.gif

I think you may be onto something there corrie... might need to bottle some puppy breath and see if it works on other people's smarts too... *grin*

T.

Far away isn't a problem ash1 - we can get great transport rates with Dogtainers... *grin*

T.

Ohhhhh, I would love to... but OH would probably kill me dead....

NO MORE DOGS! he keeps telling me.

OK - the 4th BT pup isn't actually a boy - so we have decided that she will be called Kismet... *grin*

The Rotti boy is named Bruce

The 2 Pei cross boys are Percy and Pluto

The GSD cross girl is Gemma

The Kelpie/whippet girl is Tarni

The 3 heeler pups are Ned Kelly, Felony, and Charm

The 2 ACD pups are Bonnie and Clyde

The 4 BT pups are Mojo, Gaia, Nyx, and Kismet

Boy boxer cross is Lionel - need 4 nice girl names please... we are running out of steam here!

Got rather busy today, so no pics taken - will try to get pics of everyone tomorrow, OK?

T.

Thank you so much for taking the Narrandera pups. We are very grateful and wish them all the very best of a future with loving families. Please keep us posted as I know people who are interested. The bull mastiff x ridgeback x kelpie pups' owner is dying from mesothelioma and has desexed the mum, a beautiful red kelpie named "Ruby" so please don't judge everyone equally Voodookitten. :) I have also met the dad "Boss" a brindle heavy set dog with a bully head like an amstaff and I know they don't look anything like their mum but she is def a kelpie. I have pics.

post-34335-0-90919400-1364679180_thumb.jpg

Is it possible to post a pic of their dad chezal58? The pups look really boxer-ish - I can't see any bully or mastiff in them at all... there isn't a boxer type dog living anywhere near is there?

T.

Will try T. I actually called around yesterday but Boss wasn't anywhere in sight and it looked as though they had visitors... so will try again soon.

thanks again and again. I know you will do the very best for these babies whatever they turn out to be. Chez

Finally got pics of dad to "Boxer x" pups fron Narrandera. Boss's owners say he is Bull Mastiff x Neo mastiff.

post-34335-0-05654300-1365839172_thumb.jpg post-34335-0-19274800-1365839186_thumb.jpg

Hope that clears it up / Thanks again. Hope the pups aren;t destroying your yard too much :)

Well... that explains the ears... lol! But they still do look rather boxer-ish...

He's gorgeous... but I hope the owner has made arrangements so that he and his girlfriend don't make any more babies...

Pups are doing great and getting taller by the day - they aren't too destructive - just normal healthy puppies that need to test everything with their mouths... lol!

I think they may be getting desexed this week...

T.

Boy boxer cross is Lionel - need 4 nice girl names please... we are running out of steam here!

Using Lionel as a starting point what about Lucy, Lizzie and Layla?

Hey LG - lovin the 'L' names so our girls are Lucy, Lizzie and Layla.

We need one more girl name LG so another 'L' name please.

xx LP xx